off topic - abu garcia BC reel repairs SW Ontario

Maestrolaker

Can anyone advise where to get reels rebuilt.
having drag and clutch problems on a couple 4500's I would like to get back in order.

I am in KW but travel to London often.

Thanks kindly

having drag and clutch problems on a couple 4500's I would like to get back in order.

Thanks kindly
I get my parts from Rockys Tackle Repair. Excellent service. There is also Aikmans in Scarborough.

Thanks kindly
Rockets tackle repair
705 325 3526
10 Brammer Drive
Orrilla
L3V7T5

I had 8 4500,s and all the drags have given me problems. I have replaced every one of them with Shimano Tekotas! Lesson learned for me to not buy Abu Garcia’s!

thanks guys. Looks like Rocky wins again.
I too have alot of abu's and have never found them to be a problem, but looks like quality might be slipping. I have an old 3500 series that might be 35 years old and still working great.

Kenny's Reel repair
62 Rosedale Ave.
East Hamilton

905-979-5152
kcook566@cogeco,ca

Great Guy to deal with does it at home with no problems, I have had many fixed by him.

X2
4rTXIzH.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks