Stick

packrat

this soggy enough for you????

bet your dreams are filled with chrome bullets:D

I know mine sure are... such a late start has got me counting the days until the sections of rivers I like to fish are closed. Better late then never though!

I just hope we get enough to blow her out, Gord. Everyone at work is bummed because of the weather and annoyed as hell with me humming and whistling around the shop all morning. My first week of holidays starts noon Saturday.:p Better put my chiropractor and massage therapist on high alert so I can make it through the week.

2" isn't enough for my dream week at home but some more northerly big water is telling me it's time to take the little woman on a road trip. I'm just terrified she'll learn to use my old pin and want to come all the time. She used to be a hell of a Brown magnet. Unhooking fish and baiting her hook isn't in any of the plan. But it would be cool to help her through her first chrome rocket on the Mecca at prime time!

you sure have taught a lot of people to fish lol some of the best coaches never played the game

initial report from "up there"

didn't get a lot of rain---water low not much happening at Tanglebury---one "small" chrome caught

this from a reliable source

Hey Bud how you is ? We are already THERE lol river is looking great the fresh chrome are in .....lots of fresh chrome being caught
Does life get any better ???

Gord is having a nap ROFLMFAO well you know how oldtimers is HAHAHA
our fridge is stocked and i am about to tie some of the secret bait
fishing fridge 002.JPG

HEY gord just spilled a LAKEPORT on the floor i wont tell you how he is .........drinking said spilled LAKEPORT
You wouldnt believe how much we are both LAUGHING OURASSES OFF writting this

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks