Search results

1. S

Bill C-21 Amendment List

I was able to find and read (took forever) the original ban list for C-21, but can't seem to access a gun list for Amendment G-4. Suggestions?
  2. S

Looking for Lowrance Elite5 HDI

Anyone have one of these to sell? Mine died. Have sensor. Prefer to stay with what I know. Ken
  3. S

St. Willys Today

Son and I walked out at St. Williams about 7 am today, about 50 yards from first crack, walk not too bad, didn't move all day. Tons of dinks, big ones around but not interested in our lovin. Kept about 18, 9-11", saw numerous pike, some large, no takers. Wind really picked up mid-day, then...
  4. S

Hey Red Hering

Pretty sure that was you and wifey we saw at "secret" Lake Huron spot this aft, Erich. Hope your boat is OK, looks and sounded good, and fishing was OK for you. Slow for us, but enough for supper. Too hot and too busy at launch.
  5. S

Silly question - How to "PM" to post or classified

How do I "PM" to a post or classified ad when asked?
  6. S

Minnows in Bruce for Friday?

Minnows available in Port Bruce for Friday?
  7. S

Bruce Perch Sept 19

Out of NEM at noonish, 3 guys, 3 scoops nice minnows. Went to 3 trees, 41 fow, didn't move, kept 80 nice perch 9-14". Ran out of minnows! Hard core visit from OPP, really gave us the rundown, boy! Glad I had everything in order, including boat ownership and registration papers, fire...
  8. S

Port Bruce Perch Update

Yesterday Wifey and I got a scoop of nice minnows at North Erie, fished 2-6pm. Ran out of minnows by 5pm, then used salties, kept 35 perch 9-12", very few small ones. Were in 42 fow out from 3 trees, never moved, many double-headers.
  9. S

Bruce perch

Wifey and I went out yesterday, 3 to 7 pm, used salties, 42 fow, never moved, kept 30 nice perch, 10-13 inches.
  10. S

Pt Bruce Minnows?

Any minnows to be had in Pt Bruce, hope to bring my dad for perch early next week.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks