Hey Red Hering

stackman1

Pretty sure that was you and wifey we saw at "secret" Lake Huron spot this aft, Erich. Hope your boat is OK, looks and sounded good, and fishing was OK for you. Slow for us, but enough for supper. Too hot and too busy at launch.

Pretty sure that was you and wifey we saw at "secret" Lake Huron spot this aft, Erich. Hope your boat is OK, looks and sounded good, and fishing was OK for you. Slow for us, but enough for supper. Too hot and too busy at launch.
Sorry @stackman1 that wasn’t me and wifey that you thought that you saw today.My wife was at home & I was “kayak bassin” on long point bay till noon hour today. 🛶🎣🐟 The boat ramp was also very busy were I was. 😉👍😎

Attachments

• 0391394D-652A-445D-B23A-BC4C6E2811C8.jpeg
    0391394D-652A-445D-B23A-BC4C6E2811C8.jpeg
    645 KB · Views: 13
I sincerely apologize to fishstalker and FlyingViking and anyone else, didn't mean to offend ANYONE, obviously did. Sorry! I thought I saw Red Hering at a very popular Lake Huron spot we had discussed, but it wasn't him. Was supposed to be more of a personal HELLO, forgot he was at Long Point.

So how's this... My wife and I were at Kettle Point, fishing was slow, weather very hot, launch very busy. From a very genuine angler, wasting no-one's time. Sorry. There really aren't any "secret" (joke!) Great Lakes spots anymore. Anglers helping anglers!

Hope you did well Red Hering. Apologize to all. Think I better sign off for a while.

I sincerely apologize to fishstalker and FlyingViking and anyone else, didn't mean to offend ANYONE, obviously did. Sorry! I thought I saw Red Hering at a very popular Lake Huron spot we had discussed, but it wasn't him. Was supposed to be more of a personal HELLO, forgot he was at Long Point.

So how's this... My wife and I were at Kettle Point, fishing was slow, weather very hot, launch very busy. From a very genuine angler, wasting no-one's time. Sorry. There really aren't any "secret" (joke!) Great Lakes spots anymore. Anglers helping anglers!

Hope you did well Red Hering. Apologize to all. Think I better sign off for a while.
@stackman1 I didn’t do well at all today in catching largemouth bass out of my kayak on long point bay,but instead,I did end up having a great “upper body” workout from all of the paddling 🛶 that I ended up doing,while I was searching for largemouth bass!! There is no need for you to sign off,and it was great hearing from you again,and a lot of other angler’s likely agree as well.It has been a long time since last spring when we met up again,while we were fishing along the thames river for walleye’s. Call me or pm me at any time & lets talk on how our fishing has been going so far this year. Tight lines & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks