St. Willys Today

stackman1

Son and I walked out at St. Williams about 7 am today, about 50 yards from first crack, walk not too bad, didn't move all day. Tons of dinks, big ones around but not interested in our lovin. Kept about 18, 9-11", saw numerous pike, some large, no takers. Wind really picked up mid-day, then settled down, very nice day with Junior. Surface ice was starting to get punky, lot of meltage, slush.

Son and I walked out at St. Williams about 7 am today, about 50 yards from first crack, walk not too bad, didn't move all day. Tons of dinks, big ones around but not interested in our lovin. Kept about 18, 9-11", saw numerous pike, some large, no takers. Wind really picked up mid-day, then settled down, very nice day with Junior. Surface ice was starting to get punky, lot of meltage, slush.
Great report @stackman1 👍👍🙂 I guess the wind wasn’t us bad as they had predicted it would be for today,when I personally messaged you last night,to be aware of the strong winds predicted for today,and you had mentioned that the wind had settled down.Good to know that the ice was fairly safe as well for you both!! 👊👊 Enjoy your perch fry to the both of you & well deserved!! 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😋😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks