Search results

1. D

Port Bruce Gas

Is there gas in Port Bruce?? Boat is in a slip and need to top up..
  2. D

Weeds

How are the weeds coming to the Channel by Sandboy? I was out last week and got fouled coming back in. I had to go off plane out farther out because somebody was coming in slow towing an empty tube.
  3. D

Turkey Point

Is anyone getting any perch off Turkey Point or the area of TP. Going out once this Pottahawk crap is over and would like to hook into some of those tasty critters..(we don't go anywhere near our boat on Long Point Bay while the piss up is on...)..We love fishing for bass but nothing compares...
  4. D

Fish Sanctuary

...got a question about the fish sanctuary..the way I read the Regs, its east of EC10,...so its ok to fish the western Inner Bay??
  5. D

Inner Bay Fish Sanctuary

Does anyone know offhand when the inner bay fish sanctuary starts. I know I can look it up in the Regs, but know the amount of knowledge on this forum. Thanks
  6. D

Summer Mooring

I'm new to this site. I'm moving my boat from its summer mooring in Lake St. Clair to Long Point. We did a look see last fall at the various marinas for a slip. Prices all seem to be about the same. We are looking at Sandboy, Marina Shores or The Old Cut. Any recommendations??. Its a 22...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks