Inner Bay Fish Sanctuary

Doral Tara

Does anyone know offhand when the inner bay fish sanctuary starts. I know I can look it up in the Regs, but know the amount of knowledge on this forum. Thanks

@whitetailhunter,actually,...from May 15th to the 4th Saturday in June,when the Bass Season Opens,the Sanctuary is in effect.An Honest mistake I am sure. Thanks for the website by the way,showing the Boundaries of the Sanctuary.I was trying to find my lamenated copy of the Sanctuary,which is likely in my Boat.;):)

@whitetailhunter,actually,...from May 15th to the 4th Saturday in June,when the Bass Season Opens,the Sanctuary is in effect.An Honest mistake I am sure. Thanks for the website by the way,showing the Boundaries of the Sanctuary.I was trying to find my lamenated copy of the Sanctuary,which is likely in my Boat.;):)
I think the regs used to be last Saturday at one time, maybe when that page was created, and then the regs changed to the 4th Saturday in June. I'll update my page.

@Red Hering...thanks for pointing that out my good man... ahhh!! just another senior's moment and it's happening more often lately than I care to admit.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanctuary time again. Just wondering, if you see someone fishing inside the boundaries, do you drive over and inform them or do you just ignore it? This is an annual point of discussion on our boat.
Jeff

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks