Summer Mooring

Doral Tara

I'm new to this site. I'm moving my boat from its summer mooring in Lake St. Clair to Long Point. We did a look see last fall at the various marinas for a slip. Prices all seem to be about the same. We are looking at Sandboy, Marina Shores or The Old Cut. Any recommendations??. Its a 22 foot Doral Tara (who knew??) and draws about 3 feet of water. Any recommendations or advice??

I rent my boathouse for the season until sept 15 reduced rate I'm at old cut nice to have boat inside wifi and washrooms

Old Cut for sure. Water depths are more there and less weeds. See Posts Marina or Old Cut Marina, top notch service from both.

Booth's harbor is a great place, friendly people, quiet for the most part. We had a boathouse at booths for a 16 ft boat for 6 years and it was 1000.00 a season. They have a nice ramp and quick access to the bay. Also found at booths you are a lot closer to some key fishing spots such as normandale/ fishers glen/ pottahawk etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks