Search results

1. Lachine60

Hunting big Erie fall smallmouth

I was talking to a gentlemen at Canadian tire about a year ago who works or volunteers for the long point anglers association. He believes that bass opener should be pushed back a week. Asked about catch and release and he said that was another option. The smallmouth season in the bay has not...
  2. Lachine60

Fri Bluffs Bar...

Most of likely gar. Pike are typically gone this time of year due to water temps.
  3. Lachine60

Fresh Water Drum / Sheepshead recipes

My grandfather use to smoke them. It was very good, my dad loved his smoked fish.
  4. Lachine60

Inner Bay Dangers

I thought I would give Normandale and Pottahawk a go for some perch today. Not much going on. On the way out of Collins I notednquite a few larger logs in the water . We are talking about pieces which could really do some harm. Be careful out there and keep your eyes open!
  5. Lachine60

Sarnia Shore Report

I know jigs are the big things on the boats but what are you using from shore?
  6. Lachine60

Off Topic Surgery

I wish you all the best in your recovery. Been through prostate and colon cancer. Important to catch it early and get your exams when scheduled. Saved my bacon
  7. Lachine60

Bluffs Bar

Was out to Bluffs yesterday, perch fishing was dead so there some senkos and spinners for largemouth. A few nice sized bass and quite a few smaller ones. A sizeable number of junior gar surfacing yesterday, and rafts of commorants on the lake from normandale to bluffs.
  8. Lachine60

Boat Slip with Hydro - Trolling Motor

My apologies, looking at the inner bay!
  9. Lachine60

Boat Slip with Hydro - Trolling Motor

Good afternoon folks, a couple more weeks for me left and off for service. I am asking the group if they have any ideas of a marina which has hydro for trolling motor setups (18.5 foot striper). If none are available, any ideas besides pulling the boat home or pulling g the batteries each time...
  10. Lachine60

Fishing Report Perch - North Shore - Saturday, July 30th

Thanks for the report Duck Soup. Need to get my wife out and do some perch fishing . Been concentrating on largemouth for the past month
  11. Lachine60

Local Shrink Wrapper

Looking for a Shrink wrapper in the Simcoe -Dover area for this fall. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  12. Lachine60

Esnagi Lake Trip

Came back from Esnagi Lake and Lodge Eighty Eight. What a first class run deal that place is. First day was slow with about 12-15 pickerel and several nice pike. Second day hooked up with Johnny the guide. I am not sure how many fish we caught but had to be close to 70 between three boats. Shore...
  13. Lachine60

Esnagi Lake Trip

I believe Esnagi Lake
  14. Lachine60

Esnagi Lake Trip

Thanks, the weather outlook is not great but I am really looking forward to it. Armia, I believe it is called Esnagi Lake
  15. Lachine60

Esnagi Lake Trip

Good morning, Heading to Esnagi Lake and Lodge Eighty Eight to catch up with old friends from across the country whom I have not seen since Covid. I am wondering if anyone has been up there to fish? I think I have bought plenty of gear for the guys but wondering if there any additional tips. I...
  16. Lachine60

Walleye & Perch fillets

just bought 5 pounds of walleye at Mercatos in Chatham, 9.99/lb. Wheatley is 10.99
  17. Lachine60

Off Topic Bah Humbug

We have been pretty lucky. Only 4 months till we get the rods back out
  18. Lachine60

Red Hot 🔥 Walleye

My kids will only eat perch if I throw it in a Buffalo wing sauce. Butter, hot sauce and a little olive oil.
  19. Lachine60

Pulling Boats??

It is just about time for fall steelhead season in the creeks and rivers for myself. Pretty tough right now with the bad hip but I will definitely be out
  20. Lachine60

Missing this so bad right now

Great pictures!! Glad you love your boat, my boat was the best decision I made
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks