Boat Slip with Hydro - Trolling Motor

Lachine60

Good afternoon folks, a couple more weeks for me left and off for service. I am asking the group if they have any ideas of a marina which has hydro for trolling motor setups (18.5 foot striper). If none are available, any ideas besides pulling the boat home or pulling g the batteries each time for re-charging?

Good afternoon folks, a couple more weeks for me left and off for service. I am asking the group if they have any ideas of a marina which has hydro for trolling motor setups (18.5 foot striper). If none are available, any ideas besides pulling the boat home or pulling g the batteries each time for re-charging?
My apologies, looking at the inner bay!

Solar will take like a week but if you’re one of us M-F office type weekend warriors you’ll be fine.

I have a friend who hard mounted two 100w solar panels on top of his camper van and his deep cycle batteries are always full by the next weekend. His biggest challenge he said is parking is a full sun location since his driveway is under trees.

Last edited:
Portable inverter generator. I have a small one for trips, camping. Many uses at home too
I totally agree @spincast 👍 I recently bought a Honda portable inverter generator for mostly to use on crown land camping trip’s on island’s,etc. on the French River,Temagami or the Georgian Bay area.( Massasauga Provincial Park),on the numerous island’s there,etc. I bought this generator mainly to charge up my 3 — 12 volt batteries for my electric motor on my boat. Great generator’s and quiet as well. 🚤🛶🎣🐟 🏕 👍🙂

Attachments

• E35FFE46-0B16-4D11-BE3D-0A405C06EE89.jpeg
    E35FFE46-0B16-4D11-BE3D-0A405C06EE89.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 16
  • B97C4FA9-CCDB-450C-82B4-C33F09576E93.jpeg
    B97C4FA9-CCDB-450C-82B4-C33F09576E93.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 49ACF7A5-FF37-4078-9EBE-EC36F5FD8B10.jpeg
    49ACF7A5-FF37-4078-9EBE-EC36F5FD8B10.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 4086D6C7-643E-4FF9-8951-74C4B006A2F4.jpeg
    4086D6C7-643E-4FF9-8951-74C4B006A2F4.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 15
Red I have the same EU2200i and it is strong enough to start the AC unit of our RV when off the grid. There have been 2 recalls on
the unit for minor repairs. Look it up online and depending how new your serial number is maybe it's been done and maybe not. If
yours has sat in a showroom or warehouse it may have been missed.

Red I have the same EU2200i and it is strong enough to start the AC unit of our RV when off the grid. There have been 2 recalls on
the unit for minor repairs. Look it up online and depending how new your serial number is maybe it's been done and maybe not. If
yours has sat in a showroom or warehouse it may have been missed.
Personal message send to you @GPS and thanks!! 👍👍🙂

Call the marina's and ask, most have shore power and ask about length to plug for cord. Pull boat out and put it on the trailer and park it at the marina, surely they have an outlet you can use. Problem with the generator is no one around your boat will want to listen to that thing run and will it be even be there when you come back???

Is this a joke? Are suggesting that someone engineer a system to harvest wave energy vs having an on board charger and simply plugging it in the wall???
It's already engineered lol
Option to have a low maintenance device

It's already engineered lol
Option to have a low maintenance device

@Ticker some of us in Burwell (well 2 anyhoo) are trying to get "pass through" boats to slow down and not give them any valid argument that their inconsiderate behaviour might actually generate a little hydro for a very select minority along with the damage they are so willing to share among the vast majority. :unsure: :oops::eek:🤪:giggle:😁:ROFLMAO:

Phew! Big breath. LOL 🌻

@Ticker some of us in Burwell (well 2 anyhoo) are trying to get "pass through" boats to slow down and not give them any valid argument that their inconsiderate behaviour might actually generate a little hydro for a very select minority along with the damage they are so willing to share among the vast majority. :unsure: :oops::eek:🤪:giggle:😁:ROFLMAO:

Phew! Big breath. LOL 🌻
Lmao @hvyhaul
That's why I suggested it 😄 you already got plenty of waves don't have to wait for windy days 🙄🤣 to make it work

Can you hang one of these off your dock in the Big Otter?
china travel GIF

I think Port Rowan harbour had docks with hydro available when i called a few weeks ago somewhere around $750 for the season?

Back