Search results

1. konrad67

Bird Taxidermist near Tilsonburg area

If anyone has the name and number of a good bird taxidermist around the Tilsonburg area your help would be appreciated
  2. konrad67

What wind is best for calm on St Clair?

Want to head out to St. Clair in the next while to cast as well as troll---which are the best winds are the best when looking for relative calm waters on that lake? Thanks-
  3. konrad67

Big Jon Downrigger repair in Ontario?

My Big Jon electric downrigger is lowering and reeling in the cannonball at a very fast rate of speed--to the point that the breaker kicks in and it will shut down half way up----I'm trying to find out if there is anyone who repairs Big Jon downriggers in Ontario-----Thanks
  4. konrad67

Off Topic Looking for Power cable to battery for my Big Jon Electric

I am looking to replace my power cable to the battery with the female plug for my Big Jon electric downrigger---does anyone know who carries these types of used or new spare parts--have had a tough time trying to find any--Thank you
  5. konrad67

Owen Sound spring salmon?

Just wondering if anyone has heard if the ice is out in Owen Sound Harbour and if there are any salmon being caught?
  6. konrad67

Thames River Walleye question

The Thames River has walleye that live throughout the entire system all the way into London. This is is my question, walleye enter the river from St Clair on their annual spawning run every year. Does anyone know exactly how far up river those fish actually migrate?
  7. konrad67

be careful --the nets are out in front of Port Burwell--

Just a heads up for those fishing out of Burwell---the netters laid there nets straight out in front Port Burwell this afternoon--roughly 50ft all the way out to 60ft --so please be careful and keep an eye out for the white jugs--- hate to see someone get their downrigger lines caught in those nets.
  8. konrad67

musky in Erie

--there have been more muskellunge landed in or about the Long point area than at any other time in recent memory---I'm looking into seeing if these fish are roamers from St.Clair or possibly resident fish (that may be genetically from that area) that have established themselves in---would...
  9. konrad67

Long Point Guides

Was thinking of doing a Long Point hunt later this November-and I was wondering if ther are any guides pulling duty at that time of the year that some could recommend.
  10. konrad67

Burwell Eyes and old lures

Limited out early today- but I also wanted to try something different-I remember stories about how well the old time body baits used to work for walleye and pike back in the day so I brought a number up with me and guess what? They still work-my brother in law with a 30incher--anyone remember...
  11. konrad67

Burwell in On

Just a quick update for those considering going out to Burwell. Started fishing at 6:45 by 7:45- limited out. Straight out from the lighthouse in 58 feet. Ran dipsy divers and 40 feet down off of the riggers- silver and blue spoons and body baits. Marking large numbers of fish. Most of the...
  12. konrad67

Burwell update

Hi Guys Just curious if anyone has been catching any walleye or rainbows out of Burwell in the last week. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you Mark
  13. konrad67

Channel Catfish

Looking to take my son out for some channel catfish and would appreciate some feedback. I have fished the otter in the past but usually in the summer, would it be worth giving it a go or is it to early? If anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Mark
  14. konrad67

Making Musky lures before season starts

Kind of a slow time of the year right now so I took some time to make some musky lures for the upcoming season- getting stir crazy -lol
  15. konrad67

Burwell- Commercial Netters-AUG19

Just a quick word of caution, I went out this morning and the nets are on both sides of Port Burwell from 45ft straight out and then straight across once you hit 58 to 60ft of water, so if you're running riggers and deep divers take care! Lots of perch straight out in 46ft but very rough. Take care
  16. konrad67

Common Sense?

Went out of Burwell this morning and the fog was like pea soup. I just wanted to make a comment to the idiots who I nearly ran into because they couldn't bother to take thirty seconds to turn on their navigation lights. You spend $15,000 for a boat rig it up with a planer mast and downriggers...
  17. konrad67

Walleye in Burwell?

I was considering giving Burwell a try this Sunday for walleye, hoping that someone can give me an update if they are getting any there yet and what depth. Thanks you Mark
  18. konrad67

Any Walleye in Burwell?

I realize that thing's are a little bit behind this year as shown by my walleye tally at Burwell so far this year. Just wondering if anyone has ventured out this week, and if so how have you done and at what depth? Thanks Mark
  19. konrad67

2 questions perch and cats

Anyone getting any cats out of the Otter yet? Has anyone spent any time chasing perch outside of Burwell? Regards Mark
  20. konrad67

Burwell Sunday

Decided to get out one last time today before concentrating on musky. 54 to 57 ft most of the fish right on bottom. Went 4 for 5 then the silver bass got into the action, all in all a great day and a nice way to end the walleye season. best of luck to those who plan to head out this week, still...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks