Search results

1. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Humminbird Helix 7 Issue

Just to let everyone know I talked to George Bishop at Bay Distributors. When I explained the issue he knew exactly what the problem is & it is an $80 fix. The unit is on it's way to be fixed. Thanks to everybody for their comments. Anybody need an almost new Transducer for a Helix 7?? :)
  2. Mickey Finn

Thanks @77 caravan . I will be calling them tomorrow morning & get their take on the problem. It seems @Zeeter had the same issue with his Helix 7 so I suspect they will know what the problem is.
  3. Mickey Finn

Hi @Michael7. Yes...I did a factory reset & tried to apply the latest firmware but because I already had it on it rejected a reapply. I'm hoping @Zeeter will chime in & explain where he sent his unit to & received a discounted unit..
  4. Mickey Finn

Hey @Zeeter. When you say you sent it in. Was that back to Humminbird in the US or to Angling Outfitters?
  5. Mickey Finn

Thanks @Zeeter. That certainly seems to be my thought too. I'm taking the unit to Joslyn next week & see what he thinks..
  6. Mickey Finn

I'm hoping somebody on the site can help me solve an issue I'm having with my unit. Several weeks ago I was fishing on the French River with the Channel 68 moderator when my finder went from fishing in 40ft of water to 1,200 ft. For the next few days I got these kind of depths when I knew we...
  7. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Skeg Repair

Thanks Ryan but I've already lined up the repair.
  8. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Skeg Repair

Thanks for all the suggestions folks... Much appreciated.
  9. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Skeg Repair

While up at the French River fishing with Stomp & a few friends we clipped a rock pile coming back in the evening. I took about 3 inches off the skeg. The prop & the bullet (that houses the gears in the lower unit were spared). Does anybody know a good place in the London area that does skeg...
  10. Mickey Finn

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Today

@crappiequeen & I set out for what might be our last trip this year to Port Glasgow.. Started out kind of slow but after talking to @Wave Runner & @scrimmy decided to go out deep. Once we got to 70 ft we started banging off fish. Smalls ones to start but then got into some nice eaters. Got our...
  11. Mickey Finn

Fishing Report Today at Port Glasgow

Thanks @Wave Runner...We were late getting on the water. By the time we got fishing it was late. I left my phone in my truck. I did try calling you on the radio twice but you may have already been off the water by then. :)
  12. Mickey Finn

Fishing Report Today at Port Glasgow

My company was late showing up today, so we did not get on the water til almost 09:00 AM. Fished until 1:30. Kept 10 Walleye & 1 Bow. Discarded 3 farm animals. Had a screamer hit the Dipsy & ran for a while but was lost. Fished 68 -72 fow. Purple Boxer Briefs, Blueberry Muffin & Greasy Chicken...
  13. IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg

14. IMG_6147.jpeg

IMG_6147.jpeg

15. IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

16. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Thinking about a run in the morning

I'll be out there on Tuesday too. A couple of friends are coming down from Toronto. I took them out last year at this time & they caught lots of fish. Hope to do the same Tuesday as it looks like calm conditions.
  17. Mickey Finn

Fishing Report Running the Waves at Glasgow - Aug 19

Nicely done gents....A few bows for @Mickey Finn & his smoker would have made it a perfect day!!! :cool:
  18. Mickey Finn

Fishing Report Glasgow Live

Thanks to you & @Wave Runner for the bows. Going in the smoker today....
  19. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Glasgow in the morning if the winds hold off

It may come to that... Momma wants a Bow!!! :):):)
  20. Mickey Finn

Off Topic Glasgow in the morning if the winds hold off

Thanks @Wave Runner. So far the rainbows have been very elusive this year.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks