Off Topic Glasgow in the morning if the winds hold off

Thinking about an early morning trip out to 67 fow on Monday if the wind holds off.
Good luck tomorrow morning @scrimmy if you do get out. I won’t decide till in the morning,like on most of my fishing trip’s,especially on Lake Erie,because as you know,the wind has a tendency to sometimes change unfortunately overnight,from light to strong winds. Either way,tight lines & Fish ON!! If you do get out fishing tomorrow morning. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Thinking about an early morning trip out to 67 fow on Monday if the wind holds off.
I'm picking Tuesday as it looks even better. Wednesday and Thursday both look great as well but I have an appointment both days that will keep me off the water. :(

I'm picking Tuesday as it looks even better. Wednesday and Thursday both look great as well but I have an appointment both days that will keep me off the water. :(
Agree @Wave Runner 👊👊 most of this coming week is looking good,and I am looking forward to some more fishing,and tight lines & walleye’s/rainbow’s on for you this Tuesday,August 1,2023. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Agree @Wave Runner 👊👊 most of this coming week is looking good,and I am looking forward to some more fishing,and tight lines & walleye’s/rainbow’s on for you this Tuesday,August 1,2023. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Thanks Erich and hope you get out as well to get some of those plentiful walleyes. Wow this summer is going too fast! 😁

Thanks Erich and hope you get out as well to get some of those plentiful walleyes. Wow this summer is going too fast! 😁
Thanks 🙏 my buddy @Wave Runner 👊👊 yes,this summer is going way too fast indeed!! That’s why I put Tuesday,August 1,2023 down on your post,for I couldn’t believe that it was the start of August,this coming Tuesday already! Tight lines this Tuesday,to you @Wave Runner and yes,here’s hoping for me as well,to get into those plentiful walleye’s also. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

I agree Tuesday looks better but I already promised my 6 year old Grandaughter Ruby I would take her to my sisters house to go swimming in her pool with her cousins who are coming down from Guelph.

Last edited:
Unfortunately if I want to take the wife's sister out she cannot do Tuesday which would have been my choice.

I agree Tuesday looks better but I already promised my 6 year old Grandaughter Ruby I would take her to my sisters house to go swimming in her pool with her cousins who are coming down from Guelph.
Understood, no way Grandpa can break a promise to a 6 year old and explain his way out of that without some unpleasant repercussions. :p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks