Off Topic Thinking about a run in the morning

I'll be out there on Tuesday too.
A couple of friends are coming down from Toronto.
I took them out last year at this time & they caught lots of fish.
Hope to do the same Tuesday as it looks like calm conditions.

Wayne I hope that you can locate them. My wife and I fished Saturday morning along with 100 other boats and barely a whisper on the radio. We managed 2 in 69 fow. I’m guessing the wind re-located the bait further east but we weren’t able to hook up
Saw Matt there in the morning but didn’t hear how he made out.

I'll be out there on Tuesday too.
A couple of friends are coming down from Toronto.
I took them out last year at this time & they caught lots of fish.
Hope to do the same Tuesday as it looks like calm conditions.
Stomp and I will be out tomorrow morning as well Dereck so we will connect with you then to share info. If you can't get me on the radio then just call or text Bob on his cell. Good luck in the morning with your friends. 😁

Stomp and I will be out tomorrow morning as well Dereck so we will connect with you then to share info. If you can't get me on the radio then just call or text Bob on his cell. Good luck in the morning with your friends. 😁

Now how is that going to help us Burwellers? 🤔😉🌻

Now how is that going to help us Burwellers? 🤔😉🌻
Not much we could help you with. Different ball game at Glasgow as we only catch walleye while at Burwell it's nothing but pickerel.
Sorry hvy but us Glaswegians never quite learned how to fish them. 🙃

Wayne I hope that you can locate them. My wife and I fished Saturday morning along with 100 other boats and barely a whisper on the radio. We managed 2 in 69 fow. I’m guessing the wind re-located the bait further east but we weren’t able to hook up
Saw Matt there in the morning but didn’t hear how he made out.
They are still out there Bev but the bigger ones are out in 70 to 72 fow. I marked lots of bait as well from 63 to 72 fow. Started in 55 fow but nothing but farm animals and tiny walleye there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks