Search results

1. Duxbware

FREE - Duck decoys for a young hunter...

13 decoys. 11 mallards, and 2 woodies. Great shape. Will kill ducks just as good as they always have. FREE - for a polite young duck hunter. Pick up in Duck’s Landing, Port Rowan. Please Text Steve at 519-761-8762
  2. Duxbware

Pelee Island

Heading to Pelee with Family for a hunt this week. Been watching the wind and weather trying to plan for the worst. lol. It looks to get really windy over the weekend. Does anybody happen know how strong of winds, or from what direction, will cause them cancel the Ferry? It happened to us...
  3. Duxbware

Low water levels Cause?

Where the **** did the water go? What causes it to go down as it has? I know winds can play a big part in it, but overall lake level down 1.5 to 2ft?
  4. Duxbware

Ethanol Free gas?

Any gas stations in the area that are confirmed to sell ethanol free gas? I know that Old Cut sells it, but is there any others? I have been told that the Esso on Turkey point rd sells it, can anyone confirm this? Years back, it was safe to assume that "premium" was ethanol free, but that...
  5. Duxbware

Sonar/GPS maping ?

Looking to get a new Sonar/GPS map for the new boat. any suggestions, on a 7or 9" screen model. touch screen is nice, but not necessary. My priority is the mapping, for marking way points, etc. as for the sonar just looking for accurate depth reading at speed. Not really needing the...
  6. Duxbware

Boat builder - St Williams.

Any body know how to Get a hold of Ray Brown in st Williams? Aprently he makes a great boat. I seen a nice steel rig on the weekend, and asked the owner who built it. It was Ray Brown. I'm really interested in having one built myself. Can't seem to find any contact info online...
  7. Duxbware

Lund SSV-16 or Fury 1600 ?

Hi, I am buying a new hull for fishing the bay, and some hunting. mostly divers on open water. I have a trailer, and near new 30hp ETEC tiller w/ power trim/tilt that I'll be powering it with. I was considering these two boats. Can anyone who has/had one comment on them? I can't go much...
  8. Duxbware

Haun Marsh Sold? Now Private?

Any body heard about this? Iheard some guys taking at a job site yesterday, and they were saying it had been sold, and is now private? No more public hunting? I haven't been there in years, but it was actually my first duck hunt with an old friend back then. I was saddened to hear this...
  9. Duxbware

Bankes Dominator

Anybody Here run a Dominator? I'm Really considering one for next season, but just trying to get as much feedback as I can from owners, as it's a big investment.
  10. Duxbware

Inner Bay help?

Good morning. I haven't fished the inner bay in 12 or 15yrs, years, but I'd like to again this summer. I remember drift fishing with leaches, and worms, with my father years ago in his boat, and having good luck as we'd drift over weed beds in the bay. Any luck with this still? Also...
  11. Duxbware

Winds for fishing inner bay?

Hi, what are the "ideal", and "stay home" wind direction, and speed for fishing the inner bay? I'd be launching out of st williams, or port rowan. Just dont want to make the drive down there in the morning to launch the boat and find out its too rough. Tomorrow morning is calling for...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks