Search results

1. pikehunter

Nice surprise today

2. pikehunter

Pike I.D.

Keep an eye out on may 13 everyone!
  3. pikehunter

Fraser river sturgeonitous!

Cant get enough of catching these prehistoric giants. 2 boats and 9 of us caught 32 white sturgeon over 2 days. Tagged a few to help out . Need a good week to rest up.
  4. pikehunter

My new secret pike lure?

5. pikehunter

Excalibur crossbow

Excalibur micro crossbow package. Only used 3 times. Comes with scope quiver and arrows / cocking device. $1250
  6. pikehunter

Fraser river sturgeon

Fishing was crazy today on Fraser river B.C. with my 2 sons Chris and Tim Haines and good friend Chris Eaton. Caught 16 sturgeon . Thankyou to Fraser river fishing adventures. First class outfit once again! See you again soon!
  7. pikehunter

Cuba cayo co co fishing

Good fishing yesterday and 33 degrees. Couple of Cudas /groupers /jacks and 5 fresh lobsters for dinner. Going fishing a few more times before we come home and then out to b.c. fraser river for sturgeon again.
  8. pikehunter

Cayo coco Cuba fishing

Looking for updates on fishing in Cayo coco from Hemingway bridge and hotels area. Anyone been there lately?
  9. pikehunter

Fire starter?

I caught my wife trying to start a fire in our fireplace with my new present from my son!
  10. pikehunter

A few sturgeon video clips

A lot of fun on the Fraser river Abbotsford
  11. pikehunter

Fraser river B.C. september trip

A fishing trip everyone needs to do! $70 flight with swoop air.Cheap /safe and fun!
  12. pikehunter

Fraser river B.C.

Anyone been sturgeon fishing on the Fraser river? We are heading to Abbotsford Sept 23 with Fraser fishing adventures.
  13. pikehunter

Pike were hungry

Must have been the heat that turned on the big female pike tonight! One big girl was 10lbs. The other was 13.5lbs. Both hit hard and jumped! I guess they like it hot? Both were released healthy to fight another day.
  14. pikehunter

Pike were hungry today!

With clear water and seeing pike on the bottom it made for a fun time in the inner bay! Caught steady from 9am till 2pm. Lots of pike ranging from 4 lbs up to 12lbs. Left when our arms got tired from fighting fish.
  15. pikehunter

Spring pike tournament

Nosbonsing anglers and hunters are once again hosting their spring pike tournament June 6 with over 100 teams preregistered. All safety precautions including social distancing and no group meetings at the ramps also before or after the event . It went perfect last June with the ok from local...
  16. pikehunter

First time for everything

Caught 7 nice pike in bumpy water. Then caught a big old carp on a spoon.
  17. pikehunter

April 8th inner bay

The boat is finally docked at Booths for the season and got out for some pike fishing. Felt good getting some nice hits. Kept a few eaters so looks like a fish fry tonight!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks