Fraser river B.C. september trip

pikehunter

A fishing trip everyone needs to do! $70 flight with swoop air.Cheap /safe and fun!
image.jpg
index.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 311
That's not a pike. ;)

I have a standing invite from a cousin in Abbotsford to come and fish with him.

Might have to push it up the list a bit.
Im booked to go again April 20. Cant wait! I used Fraser fishing adventures. Keith is a great guide. Has 2 to notch jet boats and knows the river very well.

Im booked to go again April 20. Cant wait! I used Fraser fishing adventures. Keith is a great guide. Has 2 to notch jet boats and knows the river very well.
Not a pike for sure but its easy to get hooked on catching sturgeon. A good week or so to get over the sore back muscles!

we use to have good sturgeon river fishing oppurtunity here in ontario
ground hog french river, detroit river, both my uncles fished and caught sturgeon legally

dont wait till later more and more lost oppurtunity.. nothin last forever..

some of the sensitive fisherys I use to fish are gone or chopped in half..

Last edited:
I bought a aveston lumbar spine support back brace for lumber spine protection post spinal fusion surgery may 2006 I had performed successfully in 2014 at sunnybrook hospital ya the joint was cracked in half horizontally ( grade 1 spondylolethesis) used it a few times so far billfishing sitting in the fighting chair to prevent reinjury, on amazon they are sold out..that would be something you might consider if your dealing with lumbar back muscle pain if its like what you say, myself I was flaring up my left shoulder repetitvely Im a right hand cranker and being left handed and caused injury since 2006 ..I am thankful to have an ongoing nuerosurgeon and is actually moving to my area in London from Toronto next summer...I have my yearly followup lumbar MRI in march I am 63 and years in a just a few months, something I need to be careful with, bone density and other loss of spine function something to be carful with, good luck with that..

I bought a aveston lumbar spine support back brace for lumber spine protection post spinal fusion surgery may 2006 I had performed successfully in 2014 at sunnybrook hospital ya the joint was cracked in half horizontally ( grade 1 spondylolethesis) used it a few times so far billfishing sitting in the fighting chair to prevent reinjury, on amazon they are sold out..that would be something you might consider if your dealing with lumbar back muscle pain if its like what you say, myself I was flaring up my left shoulder repetitvely Im a right hand cranker and being left handed and caused injury since 2006 ..I am thankful to have an ongoing nuerosurgeon and is actually moving to my area in London from Toronto next summer...I have my yearly followup lumbar MRI in march I am 63 and years in a just a few months, something I need to be careful with, bone density and other loss of spine function something to be carful with, good luck with that..

Thanks for the info. The sore muscles only lasted a day or so. Totally worth it! Catching big sturgeon is for sure a team effort. Passing the pole back and forth until the fish tires and burps up bubbles then up to the boat. All live release as they are protected and it is not legal to lift the big ones out of the water. Lots of jumping and that is spectacular to see.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks