Search results

1. crackard420

Unbelievable encounter

that is a very extraordinary experience....hang on to that one!!
  2. crackard420

Hahn Marsh

if I could have taken pictures I would have. There is NO water in the Hahn marsh. The channel looks almost dry enough to walk on (I wouldn't try) this is the worst I have seen it in my lifetime. have a look for yourself but please don't get too excited. if it were huntable 5-6 feet would be fine
  3. crackard420

Hahn Marsh

soooo...would that be like B zone then? buy a permit and hunt whatever blind is available or more of a line up type thing where you buy a specific blind for the morning? just curious
  4. crackard420

Hahn Marsh

don't even bother going...was there today and the channel is non-existent...the walk out trail isn't there either, only goes in about 50 ft. too bad really, used to be a nice little spot to hunt. maybe some one should say something to big creek wildlife or whoever is supposed to take care of it.
  5. crackard420

found another motor for a good price so wont be needing this one thanks though

found another motor for a good price so wont be needing this one thanks though
  6. crackard420

Less than a Month

Im with you on that one. Smallest shot I have found is #6. Havent looked into tungsten yet, considering I would have to dip into my life savings, but maybe there are some smaller shot sizes available.
  7. crackard420

Less than a Month

very exciting indeed. the new dove hunt should also be interesting :) will be a learning experience for, that's for sure.
  8. crackard420

Less than a Month

Well, with the early goose season less than a month away, how is everyone coping with the summer blues? How are you preparing for the ever closer early season? Decoy touch ups, scouting, patterning trusty old scatterguns, sharpening the shooting skills with some trap? Figured I would just liven...
  9. crackard420

Hahn Marsh

Well good luck and happy hunting. Best piece of advice I can give is take your time and be safe. Conditions can change in the blink of an eye out there and you want to be prepared for this. Like I said get out there and have a look. Know the marsh in the daylight as everything looks the same in...
  10. crackard420

Hahn Marsh

Take highway 59 south toward long point, turn right on lake shore (there is a busy bee on the northeast corner of this intersection) heading west there will be a gravel driveway and parking lot on your left hand side. There is a sign that says Hahn unit near the road I believe. There is a large...
  11. crackard420

Hahn Marsh

There isn't usually line ups for the blinds. the trouble isn't getting them its getting TO them. The Hahn has been neglected pretty badly over the past few years and with the low water levels last year it was impossible to get in there. Maybe with the higher levels this year it will be easier...
  12. crackard420

Tomorrows conditions?

well that's a kick in the shorts :(
  13. crackard420

Tomorrows conditions?

Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. We are also heading out on the bay in the morning. Calling for 6 km/hr winds and 0% precipitation. Lake should be like glass tomorrow. Good luck!
  14. crackard420

Little Bay/Booth's Harbour

Thanks a bunch Jerome that was exactly the information I was looking for :)
  15. crackard420

Anyone fishing Normandale to Turkey Point today or yesterday?

12-16 FOW and yes minnows on pickerel rigs seems to be working for most guys, I can imagine leeches would be good too
  16. crackard420

Anyone fishing Normandale to Turkey Point today or yesterday?

Was at normandale Thursday pulled in 30 or so perch and a sunfish mostly keepers
  17. crackard420

little info please

there is a john just before the parking lot at normandale....not sure about ryerse but we have been hammering them at normandale good luck
  18. crackard420

Dove season

opens sept 5th 15 birds per guy
  19. crackard420

Little Bay/Booth's Harbour

k ill have to check it out when the time comes thanks
  20. crackard420

Cooking perch

all depends on your taste....more butter less beer for crispier fish...if you like it crispy then fry the fish in butter first then add a splash of beer towards the end
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks