Tomorrows conditions?

New to the Bay and after reading the weather report still not sure if tomorrow is a good day to try the bay. What do you all think? Fishing out of a bass boat,my main concern are the waves of course.
On another note I tried the bay for the first time a few weeks ago. Lost a few ,nothing to speak of but man does this bay get me going.It has it all,great water,multiple species,structure etc etc. This board is also an amazing resource and I would like to thank Stomp all that contribute. For a newbie like me this is invaluable!!

Thanks again

Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. We are also heading out on the bay in the morning. Calling for 6 km/hr winds and 0% precipitation. Lake should be like glass tomorrow. Good luck!

Awesome...sounds like a plan,hopefully the fish will cooperate with us and all is good !

Wishing you tight lines in the mornin.

On the site that I look at it"s 10 To 12 Knot winds all day. Not going to be to flat that I can see..

Looking at the forecast I'd be holding off till friday and saturday myself.
Depends of your comfort lvl and what rig you've got I guess.

Would be a game time desicion as the weather changes day to day, reports today for monday tuesday will most likely be completly different.

I'll be out all weekend and Monday if it stays like they are forecsting right now.

Cheers
D

Todays not the day to be trolling around out there. Tomorrow doesn't look much better either. Were looking at Saturday for an opportunity to get out with our crew here.

Forecast calls for 10k winds out or the west??-still rolling good here now,but starting to lay down,you might get the morning in??:D

Back