crackard420
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• You mentioned in an add that you would consider buying an 18 hp merc outboard. What would you be willing to pay for it? I may be interested in the boat and trailer.
    Thanks. Pm or...

csuffel@live.com
    Hi again !

My e-mail account is ; oldcutlongpointer@hotmail.com contact me so i can send you maps and pics and stuff about the Point ! Yes those blue and white signs belong to the CWS ....BIG NO-NO if you get caught in there ! the other posts are probably for the hoopnets set out by local fishermen that have special permits for that. a long standing Long Point Bay tradition.
    Hi ! Sorry about the sign joke but I couldn't help myself. LoL ! I have a aerial photo and a map I want to send to you but havn't figured out this new system of Stomps yet. My E-mail address is oldcutlongpointer@hotmail.com my name is Chris Kozak and have hunted Long Point all my life and why not my Dad has hunted it since 1947.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks