Search results

1. M

Sea Ducks at Long Point

Lake Ontario gets more of the sea ducks I have heard. Are these ducks legal to shoot?
  2. M

long line supplies

Thanks Darryl, I will give them a call.
  3. M

long line supplies

Hi guys, hope hunting is going well. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in ontario that carrys rigging supplies for longlines and clips? any help would be great. Thanks
  4. M

Sat 13- Thought I got them their limit

Icefisherman, the gps said we were doing 2.8 mph when we were hittting eyes, and well over 3 when we were hitting bows. The sheephead are bad if you go much slower. Hopefully the storm didnt screw up the fishing this morning.
  5. M

Sat 13- Thought I got them their limit

[/URL] Three buddies have been wanted to go fishing all summer, so today was the day. We left burwell at 630, and ran straight south to 60'. Fish fired right away on 8 colour with dark spoons, and some goby coloured spoons. Fish seemed to come in patches all day, with brighter colours working...
  6. M

Hastings- Monday Aug 8th

We also fished hastings monday morning and didnt do well at all. We caught a ton off gobies, but only had some realy bad salties. No one had any minnows that we could find, but it was a great day for a swim.
  7. M

Duration of Rainbow & Walleye Fishing

Bigdog- you can probably expect them into september- but after the first big north wind they will be heading across the lake. Go get them now, its good out there.
  8. M

Aug 5th and 6th- Knockouts where a knockout

Fishing was excellent this weekend. Friday- took out some buddies and had our 24 fish by a little after noon. Saturday we went to Bruce to go in the tournament and did great. Fish startred in the morning on 8 and 10 core, with darker KOs first thing. Blueberry muffin, brown goby, freckled goby...
  9. M

Popular Spoons

Bigdog, go to Angling Outfitters in woodstock, they have the best selection. I have used alot of the knock out spoons this year.
  10. M

Another Great Day in Burwell

Yes icefisherman that is gps speed, thats all I have.
  11. M

Another Great Day in Burwell

My brother and I took out a couple of fishin buddies this morning. Left around 7:00, and went south to 59'. Fish started hitting right away on 10 colour and dipsy's, #1 setting lime green dipsys out 90'. Fish came on KO spoons in any pink or purple colour, with orange working better late in the...
  12. M

layout boat

I have some young hunters that want to get into waterfowling, and was thinking about either a two man layout boat or two- one man boats. Do you guys find them that effective or would you recommend a good hide on a boat? Any advice would be great. Thanks
  13. M

The best deckhand on the north shore!

Nice goin B-N.[:o)]
  14. M

Walleye Tournament !!!!

How do we find out more about the rules for this tournament? Sounds very interesting.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks