Sat 13- Thought I got them their limit

img1503eu.jpg
[/URL]

Three buddies have been wanted to go fishing all summer, so today was the day. We left burwell at 630, and ran straight south to 60'. Fish fired right away on 8 colour with dark spoons, and some goby coloured spoons. Fish seemed to come in patches all day, with brighter colours working better in the early afternoon. After they had their walleyes(which I didnt count right) we cranked the speed up to finish their rainbow count. 10 colours worked better after 11:00. We were packin up a little after 3. All fish came on knockouts with only two fish coming of a red and white canadian wiggler. The one nucklehead with me brought an old one, so we threw it on for old times. They still work, it was a jointed one, a real piece of nautical history. It was not a bad days fishing, but theres a foul smell in my boat smell- I gota go clean it. Be safe out there, and be fair to your fishing buddies, use the outhouse before you leave the dock!

Well,
All I can say is - you need a bigger bench ha ha ha...very nice report guys. Hope you've saved some for us next week:D How fast of GPS speed were you going for the eyes?

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Thanks boys, thats a day I will remember for a really long time, I love the boat and the way you guys run it.
Great day.
U can invite me anytime ;)

Icefisherman, the gps said we were doing 2.8 mph when we were hittting eyes, and well over 3 when we were hitting bows. The sheephead are bad if you go much slower. Hopefully the storm didnt screw up the fishing this morning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks