Search results

1. Z

Fort McMurray

Hope it is okay to post this here. If not please remove. http://www.lenthompson.com/fishing-for-fort-mac.html
  2. Z

Good Job by one Commercial Fisherman

September 23 there was a net running north to south just East of the silver barn at Port Bruce, and it was marked every 80 feet with white jugs. It was so easy to see, looked like a row of seagulls. Made it really easy for me and others to avoid while trolling. I appreciate the fact that you...
  3. Z

Any boats out today off of Port Bruce

There is a boat afloat off of Port Bruce. 25 ft thundercraft brungandy in colour Magnum express, apporoximately 1 mile out. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. Z

Where are the commercial nets?

Hello. Only get to Erie a couple of times a year. Looking to head out of Port Bruce and was wondering where the commercial nets are set up? Any standard locations? How deep are the cork lines? Any standard direction? I just want to avoid any disasters! Thanks. Michael
  5. Z

1969 Evinrude 25hp parts

Hello A friend is looking for a variety of parts for a 1969 25hp Evinrude. He was wondering if anyone knew of an outboard salvage/junkyard, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Michael
  6. Z

Anyone fished out of Nanticoke lately?

Just wondering what the launch at Hoover's was like these days and what and where people might be fishing? Any help is appreciated. I promise not to crowd anyone!
  7. Z

North Erie Marina amazes me once again!

Headed down to North Erie Marina, Port Bruce, from Brantford late morning. 2 ten year old boys along excited about their first big water fishing trip. Darn motor would not start! Appeared to be a faulty starter solenoid, Greg offered me 2 to try. Still would not work! Finally with Greg's...
  8. Z

North Erie Marina

Made my maiden voyage to Port Bruce today. The service and people at North Erie Marina were unbelievable. They should give lessons in customer service! It was a great day!
  9. Z

Hello

Hello It has been a while since I did any serious fishing. Looking at getting back into the frenzy! I would just like to say thank you for all the great tips. I am attaching a Youtube link on how to clean a Perch in 10 seconds. With you guys catching so many I thought it may be useful...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks