1969 Evinrude 25hp parts

zamboniwaterboy

Hello
A friend is looking for a variety of parts for a 1969 25hp Evinrude. He was wondering if anyone knew of an outboard salvage/junkyard, Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Michael

Phone Procter marine in Simcoe the guys their seem to be rebuilding oldies quite often.They my be able to help you out or at least guide you in the right direction for salvage yards.

I'll take a look in the bone yard at Off Shore Marine. Offshore is a pals farm and barn that is a auto and marine pickers dream. We do a lot of work on our vehicles and boats in his large heated Quonset hut that has all the tools and a hoist, so we call it OSM. At last count there were 11 boats on his property and numerous old outboards. On Shore Marina is Ted's shop on the lake, only 5 boats parked there full time, all running.

If you can post a pic of the motor it would be very helpful, not many records kept in the barn.

I'll look for you asap.

I'll take a look in the bone yard at Off Shore Marine. Offshore is a pals farm and barn that is a auto and marine pickers dream. We do a lot of work on our vehicles and boats in his large heated Quonset hut that has all the tools and a hoist, so we call it OSM. At last count there were 11 boats on his property and numerous old outboards. On Shore Marina is Ted's shop on the lake, only 5 boats parked there full time, all running.

If you can post a pic of the motor it would be very helpful, not many records kept in the barn.

I'll look for you asap.
Thanks.

Try your local NAPA/UAP dealer and ask to see the marine cataloge.
If they have the part expect up to 3 weeks delivery.

Sorry Michael nothing located in the bone yard that fits your needs. He probably would say he needed it anyway. That's what hoarders do and that's why they have so much stuff.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks