Search results

1. garric

Charges Laid

THIS JUST IN: Elgin County OPP have arrested and charged 20 year old Michael Larson of St. Thomas in connection to the theft and arson of the OPP police boat in Port Stanley on Wednesday, June 25th. He has been charged with theft over $5,000 and Arson. Elgin OPP are still searching for 37 year...
  2. garric

Wildwood

Wildwood closed to boating due to low water levels. http://ionstratford.ca/2012/08/29/wildwood-closed-lake-for-boating-due-to-low-water-levels/ Born To Fish, Forced To Work
  3. garric

Kudos To Stan's Marina

Backed down the ramp to load my boat. When I put the parking brake on the cable broke. Shut my truck of and put it in gear. Truck started inching back. Tried to restart the truck and it wouldn't start. The young fellow working there went and got a truck and chain to pull me out. The whole time...
  4. garric

Test Run

Went out of Port Stanley Saturday am to try out some dipseys. Never used them before.As predicted there were .5 meter waves. They were down in the troughs of the 4 footers. Decided to troll out and started around 40 ft. Couple of farm animals and silver bass. At 50 feet much to my surprise...
  5. garric

New Boat

Picked up my new Lund 1400 Fury June 2nd. Hopefully nicer weather next weekend so I can try it out. This is my first post, so I'm still trying to figure out the site. I'll try to post a pic. If it doesn't work, I'll try again later with photo bucket. img]
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks