New Boat

garric

Picked up my new Lund 1400 Fury June 2nd. Hopefully nicer weather next weekend so I can try it out. This is my first post, so I'm still trying to figure out the site. I'll try to post a pic. If it doesn't work, I'll try again later with photo bucket.

P6030037.jpg
img]

Nice ya can't go wrong with a lund

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

garric,Welcome to the Board.That Boat will attract the fish to you like a magnet.I Love the Colour! GO LUND GO!! See you on the water.Enjoy.;)8D

RED FISH

Garric

Awsome boat, I am a Lund Guy also, you will have some fun times in your new rig.

Garric, I want to give you a tip. before you do anything with your new unit, go see your doctor and get your Two-Foot-itice shot, the Ontario Gov. won`t pay for it, but it will save you thousands in the long run!!

Enjoy your new Lund

bd

Garric that is a pretty little unit. I have owned many Lunds and none of them ever let me down. I am still looking for a good used 12 or 14 footer for up at my mother-in-laws cottage on Mink lake, the home of 7 lb smallies

like everyone else said , you cant go wrong with a lund !!
hope you have good luck on the water

keep us posted on your journeys

Great boat! I had a 1986 Lund 14.7 ft. Deluxe with a 30 HP Yamaha that gave me trouble free fishing in all water conditions for 21 years and never leaked a drop, ever. Not even after I ran her into a mango tree in Florida on the Estero River at 25 MPH while trying to keep ahead of the tide receding back to the Gulf. We won't revisit the painful details exactly how that happened but lets just say it put a big bow in the sides and a permanent square shape on the nose of the bow. I was too sore to fish for the next 3 days but I used that Lund for the remaining 3 months I was in Florida that winter. That's right, it did not leak a drop, so that's a testament to how tough a Lund is. Enjoy! 8D

quote:
Originally posted by eberbob

Just wondering what that 14'er and trailer without motor costs roughly.[?]

I'm not really sure, it was a package deal. There were no individual prices listed. List was $7895 for the package. I got $150 Lund rebate, they gave me a starter battery which would be extra, and $100 in options because it wasn't the color I ordered.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks