Search results

1. ship wrecked

accidental discharge

Hey did anyone here of somebody shooting there foot while hunting on hwy 59 long point /port rowan ?
  2. ship wrecked

Ducks

Did the northern mallards ever show up and whats everyone getting? I hunted 2 days and it wasnt great got one mallard the rest lake duck and not many
  3. ship wrecked

Missing hunter.

Did anyone hear about a missing hunting last night? Down in LongPoint
  4. ship wrecked

hunting the unit

Hey Im fairly new to hunting the unit just a few questions how many decoys do you need to use geese and ducks? Do you use motion duck decoys and what kind? Whats the better blinds in certain winds and feeding area? Thanks for any help in advance. Terry.
  5. ship wrecked

birds

are there still good number of birds or did the go with that big wind ..and the north wind on friday
  6. ship wrecked

will it freeze up ?

I believe the water in the marsh will be hard come friday morning.. if no wind and clear i think the bay will freeze over as well ??
  7. ship wrecked

will it freeze up ?

I believe the water in the marsh will be hard come friday morning.. if no wind and clear i think the bay could freeze as well ??? whats your thoughts
  8. ship wrecked

gun repair

im having some issue with my 12 ga benelli SBE2 can any one recommend a good gunsmith . thanks terry
  9. ship wrecked

fast grass

not sure if this is a good price but i think so ..this is real fast grass mats .. 10 4x4 mats per bundle Rugged Duck-Waterfowl Shop 8 August at 20:23 · With the last bundle of fast grass going out the door I am now sold out!! I will order a new shipment if I can get at least 10 bundles pre...
  10. ship wrecked

opening day

was a great day on the water caught lots of fish let most go back in .lots of variety got our fist ever eye over by millionaires 16 " and a 13" perch
  11. ship wrecked

cans

I heard there are tons of cans at the head of the bay ,pretty early or did they just stay here never leave ?
  12. ship wrecked

waterfowl season

https://www.ec.gc.ca/rcom-mbhr/99FDEC59-D09C-4C06-99C2-E91D8B0A0BB9/4008_Ontario_8.5x11_E.pdf anyone hunting early geese today ,,not me to frickin hot for that
  13. ship wrecked

Real nice pic of some buffleheads

from one of the waterfowl groups on FB
  14. ship wrecked

birds

any new birds around ?had a great diver shoot on Saturday but didnt see may puddle duck.got 2 mallards and a mix of bills and buffies 12 total for 2 guns bills are fun to hunt but like the puddle ducks better
  15. ship wrecked

goose hunt

Had a great shoot today wasn't expecting much but wow we did ok got 17 birds might haxe got more but there was a goose hog hunting(ME):devil:..Sorry boys i'll play better next time.In the one pic is 3 generations:) kinda cool
  16. ship wrecked

how was the heritage shoot at the unit

many guys at the unit for the shoot ?
  17. ship wrecked

sunk boat

anyone hear or know about a sunk boat on the east side of the pottahawk bar ?
  18. ship wrecked

anyone getting birds at the lake

well its been a slow start to the season for me 7 birds in two trips 2 guys. hardly see any birds where we hunt don't hear much shooting anywhere.so how is it in your neck of the bay? oh ya on sat there was a guy hunting TP by marina i got 3 of your decoys message me.
  19. ship wrecked

off topic croc's

hey @stomp and @Big Dave picked up these babies at canal days in port colborne this past weekend..oh and they boys were catching eyes there
  20. ship wrecked

this is for all us croc lovers

enjoy :)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks