this is for all us croc lovers

This proves Crocs are as ugly as a turtle in heat... what other possible reason could there be for the attraction??? :jawdrop: :LOL:

With my camo crocs on this morning, I did get more than my normal number of stares at Tim Horton's. Fortunately, no members of the fishing crew tried to mount my new shoes.

Last edited:
With my camo crocs on this morning, I did get more than my normal number of stares at Tim Horton's. Fortunately, no members of the fishing crew tried to mount my new shoes.

Walking into a Timmy's full of people on a Saturday morning wearing Crocs, well nobody can ever say you have no guts stomp. Did you notice if anyone ran out the back door when you came in the front? Or did you happen to look behind you at any point to see how many turtles were following you? Hey... just asking. :smuggrin:

The little scream with the thrust is what had me on the ground laughing....

Walking into a Timmy's full of people on a Saturday morning wearing Crocs, well nobody can ever say you have no guts stomp. Did you notice if anyone ran out the back door when you came in the front? Or did you happen to look behind you at any point to see how many turtles were following you? Hey... just asking. :smuggrin:
Not sure how many I scared out; it was early. Did do a lot of looking behind me today though!

I wear my crocs everywhere so I can get a little,wheres the issue??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks