Search results

1. J

Off Topic Big Bald lake. (Kawarthas)

Hey Guys, I am heading up to big Bald lake on Friday and was wondering if anyone has been and might have some tips? BB lake is connected to Pigeon lake so I will be fishing there as well for the first time. Just looking for some advice as I have never been. I will have my boat and fully loaded...
  2. J

Port Glasgow Sunday.

Hey Guys, been a while since I've posted, So.. lines down at 7:15am, First fish at 7:18am 60FOW. 2 man limit of walleye and 4 bows in 1.5hrs with a stop to help out a broken down boater. Lloyd, he were unable to get his motor started but called his wife for him and he was able to get someone to...
  3. J

Fishing Report Longpoint Sunday

4. IMG_20180708_180149_417.jpg

IMG_20180708_180149_417.jpg

5. J

Port Glasgow, Sunday Sept 24.

Hit Glasgow early for the first time this year. Ended with a two man limit. 67fow. Riggers down 40 to 65. Green and black spoons, chicken wing, orange crush all took fish. Larger fish came off the dipsey #3 setting back 135-140 with black and gold ripplin red fin. Beauty day with flat water and...
  6. J

Sunday at Longpoint

Whacky rig.
  7. J

Sunday at Longpoint

Personal best LM. Didn't have a scale, 21.5 " long.
  8. J

Quick question.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the ministry(?) Starts to post certain sections for bird protection in and around rice bay and little rice bay? I think it is around the duck hunting season? Thanks. Jamie.
  9. J

inner bay question

Thanks for the reply, I am not going to hunt, last year around this time in rice bay there were signs posted from the ministry ( I think) not allowing entry into little rice bay or even near the reeds to be able to fish. I think the signs were for bird protection from hunting? So I was just...
  10. J

inner bay question

Hey guys, can anyone tell me when the ministry puts up the stakes for duck hunting? Thx
  11. J

Garmin handheld GPS repair needed

I had a Lowrance h2o that I bought off of joce years ago, it went on the fritz as well and after talking with joce he said because it is a sealed waterproof unit it couldn't be fixed? So I moved on to a larger combo unit. Not sure if this is the case for you mick?
  12. J

2004 75hp mercury 4 stroke question.

Good advice grassy, my concern is that the tach isn't working and it is tied into the charging system (rectifier)? My battery guy from magna charge said the batteries I brought back are low on acid which is a tell tale sign of over charging, according to him... I asked him about it just being...
  13. J

Thx mate, I'll call him on Monday.
  14. J

Hey guys, looking for some advice.. I have a 2004 75hp merc 4 stroke and the tach has not worked for a while now. I seem to be going through batteries far to often. So upon some research I have found that the the problem may be the rectifier or voltage regulator? It seems that when running the...
  15. J

Trailer tires

I have had good luck with my good year marathon tires. I was always told to NEVER put any type of tire dressing on trailer tires as it aids in drying them out and they will start to crack.
  16. J

Fishfinder problem

JohnPK, I had the exact same problem this year, I have a 166 princecraft pro with 75hp merc, the start of the season I had the same thing happening.. I talked to Roger from "Magnacharge" in London on Brydges st. The guy is a battery wiz to say the least, The battery I had was manufacturd in...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks