Fishing Report Port Glasgow 5/13/2023

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well I went for a boat ride this morning and did not really think I would find fish. I had some things to check out on the boat so it was not a lost cause. Only stayed out from 9 to 11 and then called it a day. Marked 2 fish altogether. It is about a month early.

Attachments

• port Glasgow Sat.jpg
    port Glasgow Sat.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 58
  • no fish.jpg
    no fish.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 60
Looks like the water was nice and calm. Hope you got things on your boat sorted out.
Everything is sorted out rockin-steelhead. My auto trim tabs got in the way of my kicker when it was all the way down. Trimmed the tabs and now ok. Adjusted the speeds (throttle) on my kicker and married it to the 90 so I can steer from the helm. All good now. Maybe go down to Leamington or Cholchester next weekend. Also ran a cable to network the front Lowrance with the rear Lowrance.

Thanks for the report. Did you mark any perch down that way. Looks as though the water temp is up about 10f from a week ago.

Well I went for a boat ride this morning and did not really think I would find fish. I had some things to check out on the boat so it was not a lost cause. Only stayed out from 9 to 11 and then called it a day. Marked 2 fish altogether. It is about a month early.
Looks like a nice morning out there @scrimmy and thanks for the update. πŸ‘ I will still try out on Lake Huron next week fishing for some salmon,laker’s,etc. as I had previously planned to do,and it’s good to know at least,on what is happening out on Lake Erie this time of year,from your report,and thanks again! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š Tight lines to your upcoming season! 🚀🎣🐟🐟 πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Afternoon not turning out so well, Last Thursday I had to take my 6 year old grandaughter to hospital with a temp of over 103. They gave her Tylenol and sent her home. She has had a fever on and off since and when I got home from the lake her temp was 104 and I just dropped Ruby and her mom off again at Emerg. This time they had better find out the cause or I am going to raise hell. She has not eaten a thing since Thursday and is vert lethargic. She is normally a very very active little girl.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that they upped the ramp fee yet again to $20 without telling anyone. When they started it was $15 then they upped it to $18 without telling anyone and now they did it again.

Forgot to mention that they upped the ramp fee yet again to $20 without telling anyone. When they started it was $15 then they upped it to $18 without telling anyone and now they did it again.
Ridiculous

Still cheaper @scrimmy than at Port Stanley,at $30!! 😱 😱 Port Glasgow or Port Bruce,here I come!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Well just got a call from my wife at Victoria hospital. A doctor finally got Ruby into a room and the diagnosis is she has bad strep throat and that is the cause of the fevers and not eating anything. Now waiting on what they are going to do.

Still cheaper @scrimmy than at Port Stanley,at $30!! 😱 😱 Port Glasgow or Port Bruce,here I come!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ™‚
It is a fair price Red. I just wish they would let people know ahead of time instead of just upping fees and not telling anyone about it. The Port Glasgow Yacht Club has been under suspicion for a few years and this type of stuff does not help.

It is a fair price Red. I just wish they would let people know ahead of time instead of just upping fees and not telling anyone about it. The Port Glasgow Yacht Club has been under suspicion for a few years and this type of stuff does not help.
I totally agree @scrimmy πŸ‘ and $20 for a boat ramp fee is very reasonable. As I had mentioned as well earlier,Port Glasgow,here I come!! 🚀🎣🐟🐟πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks