Recent content by thumper

1. T

Sunken boat Pottahawk

Does anyone know what the updated status is on the sunken boat by or at Pottahawk. Thanks Rick
  2. T

precision trolling app

Thanks l think l am going to get the lifetime member so we will see. Thanks for your reply
  3. T

precision trolling app

Has anyone used the precision trolling app, are the dive charts accurate, do you think the life membership is the way to go. Thanks Rick
  4. T

perch fishing 2015

How far is that from Pt Burwell by boat. Thanks Rick
  5. T

triple tree rod holders

Has anyone bought the triple tree rod holders from noclass that are advertised in the classified section and it you have what is the quality like and have they stood up durning use. Just starting to build a planer board setup and l am still not sure if this is the way to go with a tree or...
  6. T

planner boards

l have read and looked at a lot of boards and plans, think I am more confused now. Thanks for all the replies a lot of good information, l think it will probably be going with the Amish Outfitters ( pro captains choice ) but not till l take a trip to Angler Outfitters great place.
  7. T

planner boards

Wanting to buy planner boards to use with my mast for Lake Erie had a old pair of home made double ones that were not that good sold them. I have looked at the Amish outfitters double ones and want to know if anyone has ever used these or if anyone has any other brands they recommend any info...
  8. T

Seminar Angling Outfitters GPS/SONAR JAN. 26TH 6PM.-8.30 PM.

Is there still room left thanks Rick
  9. T

big Otter boat launch

Thanks For the help. If l go to Burwell this Sat will post results
  10. T

big Otter boat launch

Can anyone tell me what the launch at Big Otter is like to use and what time they are open in the morning. Thanks Rick
  11. T

Algae Bloom in the western basin.

Anyone know what the blueish-green is around Port Stanley and Long Point
  12. T

eye moving east?

Was out south side of the lighthouse on Fri didn't fish but in 57ft to 62ft there were alot of good marks and alot of baitfish.
  13. T

Legal or Illegal Fishing ?

I see this every year also and have told people that it is a sanctuary and explained the boundaries, most leave right away and l stay there till they stop fishing. Some don't care and l have no problem taking the boat #'s and calling the tips line. You would think that MNR would patrol this area...
  14. T

electronics

SIR SIR SIR I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU, And that Josh does. I have bought alot of eletronic's off him and would not go anywhere else. Lowrance is the way to go. Rick
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks