big Otter boat launch

thumper

Can anyone tell me what the launch at Big Otter is like to use and what time they are open in the morning.

Thanks Rick

it's a decent ramp not to steep I launch my 1825 lund there with my FWD escape with no problems and the river looks like it's in good shape water level wise so you should have around 5' all the way to the bridge and it's good from there on the other ramp is to steep for my SUV so I go to big otter not sure when they open though give em a call I am sure they are listed in the phone book

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Just launch they will get u on the way out. Parking is on the lakeside of the ramp.they record the plate number of the vechile that's how they keep track . Usually someone there by 7:00 am

The owner is a great guy,I've camped on the river for years,just follow someone and learn the way out to the lake,and yea the ramp is good. Cuz'

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks