Recent content by spal

1. spal

The right boots for the job

Man I cant believe the can of worms I opened up here, this thread had gone out of control.
  2. spal

Back to the kindness of LPBayer's

Thanks so much Jamie. I appreciate it . I will be down on the weekend to pick them up. Jims wife called me the next day and told me you found them.
  3. spal

No hard feelings, I apologize for my harsh reply, I was not having a good day yesterday(which is no excuse). Thank you and best of luck fishing.
  4. spal

thinking spring boat lighting

Does the boat have inboard or outboard motor? You could pickup a set of 12 volt rubber housing halogen headlights and a single pole headlight switch, a fuse holder and some wire fairly inexpensive at princess auto. The headlights i'm talking about are usually found on industrial equipment such...
  5. spal

Summer Mooring

Booth's harbor is a great place, friendly people, quiet for the most part. We had a boathouse at booths for a 16 ft boat for 6 years and it was 1000.00 a season. They have a nice ramp and quick access to the bay. Also found at booths you are a lot closer to some key fishing spots such as...
  6. spal

Do you live in London, if so you would know exactly what I am talking about, There are thousands more people here and only stands to reason that there is a lot more crime. I'm not bashing any person or place, I'm simply stating a fact. Which in turn really makes me wonder about you?
  7. spal

So as I posted about my fishing trip on Feb 28/14 with my wife, I mentioned that the worst part of the trip was losing my ice fishing rod case with 5 rods in it off the back of the sled on the way back in. A big thank you to jamie of Jimmy Riggins Fishing Charters for finding my loss and they...
  8. spal

thinking spring boat lighting

Are you looking for something portable, or headlights wired into a switch and connected to the battery?
  9. spal

Feb 28 Ice Fishing report

He was a handful and big teeth too.
  10. spal

They do work better than crocs for ice fishing lol.
  11. spal

LOL, ahh, no?
  12. spal

On yesterdays ice fishing trip, I had the pleasure of testing out a pair of Cofra Thermic boots and I must say I am impressed. The only thing worse than not catching fish out there is having cold feet. A rigid 100 percent metal free linerless boot that has plenty of traction, double polyurethane...
  13. spal

Feb 28 Ice Fishing report

The Wife and I went out of Old Cut yesterday at 7:00 am to try our luck at finding the perch again. Jimmy put us in a very roomy 6 hole hut about a half mile off shore in approximately 4 f.o.w. After settling in and setting up 4 poles with 4 different bait rigs, it wasn't long before I found...
  14. spal

St. Williams Tuesday Feb. 25.

How deep was the water where you fished?
  15. spal

Upgrades to the Old Cut Web Cam.

Works for me, thanks Old Cut
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks