Upgrades to the Old Cut Web Cam.

oldcutmarina

We are testing new software on the Old Cut Web Cam Site. Some outages will occur until the upgrades are finalized. Any feedback on the New Images would be helpful.

We are testing new software on the Old Cut Web Cam Site. Some outages will occur until the upgrades are finalized. Any feedback on the New Images would be helpful.
Very Nice!! :) Excellent Work!! :) Now to mount a Web Cam inside one of those Fishing Hut`s out on the Bay, to see if anyone inside the Hut`s are Catching any Perch! ;) LOL :)

Let me just say that you have made a very dear friend of mine who has MS very happy. He has your camera on his favourites since it started and thoroughly enjoyed the change earlier this winter.
I will see him tomorrow and am sure he will be happy to choose his view even more now. He is confined to his living room and was and in his heart still is an avid fisher and hunter. Thanks for doing what your doing. Cheers GPS

I love it, 4 screens. Is there a way to select 1 of the 4? I have a Tablet with Windows8RT.

Good morning Dave.

Let me just say that you have made a very dear friend of mine who has MS very happy. He has your camera on his favourites since it started and thoroughly enjoyed the change earlier this winter.
I will see him tomorrow and am sure he will be happy to choose his view even more now. He is confined to his living room and was and in his heart still is an avid fisher and hunter. Thanks for doing what your doing. Cheers GPS
GPS, you made my Day Golden when you posted. Thank you for the feedback.

Last edited:
Back