Back to the kindness of LPBayer's

spal

So as I posted about my fishing trip on Feb 28/14 with my wife, I mentioned that the worst part of the trip was losing my ice fishing rod case with 5 rods in it off the back of the sled on the way back in. A big thank you to jamie of Jimmy Riggins Fishing Charters for finding my loss and they called me at the end of the day to let me know that they found and to come and get them the next time down. If this happened in London they would have been taken in a heartbeat never to be seen again. The kicker is most in london would wonder why the poles are so small. LOL Thanks Jimmy/Jamie

Why are you bashing London there is a lot of honest and good people their also.Thieves and crooks are everywhere .The poles and bag could easily been found and kept by a local .Glad you have your stuff back but wonder the rest of your story.

Last edited:
Do you live in London, if so you would know exactly what I am talking about, There are thousands more people here and only stands to reason that there is a lot more crime. I'm not bashing any person or place, I'm simply stating a fact. Which in turn really makes me wonder about you?

Glad to here you got your bag and fishing rods back you were very lucky.did not understand what London had to do with the return of them.Yes I'm from London born and raised ,never had a problem with theft or any thing else,lucky I guess.Good luck fishing.

Hey guys just glad you will be getting your rods back,I now that the case was yours when I fond it. This is Jamie.

Glad to here you got your bag and fishing rods back you were very lucky.did not understand what London had to do with the return of them.Yes I'm from London born and raised ,never had a problem with theft or any thing else,lucky I guess.Good luck fishing.
No hard feelings, I apologize for my harsh reply, I was not having a good day yesterday(which is no excuse). Thank you and best of luck fishing.

Back