Recent content by solbok

1. solbok

Striper

Leave mine in the water at North Erie Marina. There's about 4 or 5 other Stripers docked there as well. Perfect boat for fishing Lake Erie in my opinion🙂 Pretty easy to trailer as well.
  2. solbok

Port Bruce bridge

Thanks Stomp! Sure looking forward to the getting out on the water again! DaveJ I'll keep an eye out for your new Trophy in Port Bruce. Looks like you've got a great boat there!
  3. solbok

Port Bruce bridge

This is the boat. I didn't have the boards on top or the antenna up obviously.
  4. solbok

Port Bruce bridge

My 24' Seaswirl Striper with a hard top made it with room to spare in both the spring and fall. I don't think you'll have any problems at all. (although I do see predictions for levels to rise again over last year).
  5. solbok

Rod holders

Looks the same to me. I just measured my scottys for you and the holes are 3 1/4" apart side to side and 1 1/4" apart top to bottom.
  6. solbok

Imported boat tariff

When I brought a 2002 Seaswirl Striper (fiberglass hull) home that I purchased in Florida in early February, I just had to pay the tax at the border (13%....no tariff). I was expecting to pay a 10% tariff on top of the total (as that's what I was told when I phoned the border before making the...
  7. solbok

Boating hazard out of Port Bruce

That's pretty cool how that works. Thank you again HTHM!
  8. solbok

Message sent. Thanks for the link!
  9. solbok

Took the boat out for the first time this year...just wanted to shake the winter out...didnt wet a line, but noticed quite a hazard about a quarter mile South East of the pier. There is a tree stump sticking out of the water (about 2 feet high), it doesn't seem to be floating, seems stuck in...
  10. solbok

Minnows for Tuesday morning

Thanks Greg!
  11. solbok

Minnows Available?

Wondering if there is anyone with minnows available tomorrow morning in Port Bruce or Burwell? Coming from London. Would hate to make the trip if they aren't available. Thanks in advance for any info.
  12. solbok

No minnows for Bruce derby

Heading out tomorrow morning (Tuesday) hoping Greg has some...
  13. solbok

EMPTY SEAT

No problem, work always seems to get in the way of fishing:) I'll let you know next time I head out....I may just get some stuff done around here today, looks like the rain drops may turn to thunderstorms later anyway.
  14. solbok

EMPTY SEAT

Think I might head out in a few hours out of NEM to troll for some eyes. I'd be coming from London, and have an empty seat or 2. Im fishing out of a 19ft thundercraft. Weather looks a little breezy and maybe a few raindrops, but not too bad. Horty you are welcome to join me if you like. You...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks