Striper

Catch 22

Just wondering if there is any striper owners out here

Right here. Bought my 200 WA brand new in 2018. She's a 2019 boat as built after June that year. Picked her up 2 years ago July 31st. Best boat I've ever had. Be glad to answer any questions.

Attachments

• 20180802_152634.jpg
    20180802_152634.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 130
I am searching to upgrade
I run a sea nymp.16.5 extra deep fish and ski which I upgraded the motor last year to a.90 HP etech and a 6 HP.yamy
Do u mind me asking what would a boat like yours cost
I have 26k invested.now with riggers etc.
Thanks bud
Stay safe

With the options I put on after taxes around 110g's. Base price is around 85. I had an 09 19ft smokercraft I traded in for really good value. Action Marine in lakeshore is a striper dealer. I believe he has 2 used for sale right now. Ask for Shawn he's the owner & a super great guy.

Just a question for the striper owners when you upgrade to fibreglass to you leave it in the water or trailer it around.

Leave mine in the water at North Erie Marina. There's about 4 or 5 other Stripers docked there as well. Perfect boat for fishing Lake Erie in my opinion🙂 Pretty easy to trailer as well.Attach20407_20200616_141107.jpg20190204_112305.jpg

Love striper boats. But will have to keep my current one for the next foreseeable future. I also love conversation threads about them because they catch my eye every time....... “wait a stripper thread!” Ohhhhhh the boat again 🙈🤪

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks