Port Bruce bridge

DaveJ

Whats the height clearance under the temp bridge at Port Bruce? Just calculating boat height with top up...

Clearance under the temp bridge is totally depends on the water level in the river.It can change by a foot or so depending on the rains.My 18 foot crestliner with board mast up cleared by a foot last year.

My 24' Seaswirl Striper with a hard top made it with room to spare in both the spring and fall. I don't think you'll have any problems at all. (although I do see predictions for levels to rise again over last year).

My 24' Seaswirl Striper with a hard top made it with room to spare in both the spring and fall. I don't think you'll have any problems at all. (although I do see predictions for levels to rise again over last year).

This is the boat. I didn't have the boards on top or the antenna up obviously.20190616_062603.jpg

I have a similar set up as pictured and I had to turn and burn for burwell as there was no way my hardtop could squeeze under that bridge. The old ramp in the picture sure would have helped that day.

Thanks...it should be a good rig.
Managed to get the top up in the shop to stretch it out, clean windows.
I used Maguiars Vinyl X to clean the windows...amazing stuff. Removed all oxidation and water marks.
Pick up a pair of Cannon downriggers tomorrow for installation.

trophy2.jpg

Attachments

• trophy1.jpg
    trophy1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 60
  • trophy3.jpg
    trophy3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 59
  • download.png
    download.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 56
Thanks...it should be a good rig.
Managed to get the top up in the shop to stretch it out, clean windows.
I used Maguiars Vinyl X to clean the windows...amazing stuff. Removed all oxidation and water marks.
Pick up a pair of Cannon downriggers tomorrow for installation.

View attachment 21305
you should no issues Dave just tilt ant. back a bit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks