Recent content by rbrwrm

1. R

self serve

was anyone out would really like to know how it went and any ducks thanks Dave
  2. R

B Dave

if you go to lake simcoeoutdoors.com/forum and the topic the cribs sea bass has a solutions to your problems[^]
  3. R

north shore bass 8/8

I was out Wed afternoon and saw a fishing tug in about 15 ft. of water out in front of the pump house ,I wondered what he was doing there, didnt think he should be fishing
  4. R

Wells bait

I stopped in there last weekend to talk to the fella and he said $5.oo a large scoop and they would be open at 6 a.m. if no one there knock on the door
  5. R

Bluff Bar Pike??

trolled Arnold's secret bait and everything else on sat. for several hours and only one one dollar minny pike was caught, cost me a buck! great weather nice ride Dave
  6. R

Duck Dynasty

I read that Terry Bradshaw was backup Quarterback to the Duck Commander in his rookie season at Louisiana State University;) go figure Dave
  7. R

boat repair

that looks great,very pofessional,was it very costly? thanks dave
  8. R

Question For All The Oldtimers

I would say the best years for me to see the most ducks would have been 65 to69 the morning and nite shoots were amazing and in between you could watch huge flocks of everythig trading between the lake and big creek area. There were also so many divers off big creek we hunted them out of a big...
  9. R

what a year

refreshing , thank you , Dave ;)
  10. R

worms in flesh

Canvasback I saw those pictures and they are disgusting the ones i took only had a couple in them Dave
  11. R

worms in flesh

I googled it after I got the rice breast name and it was a pretty interesting read. Thanks for the input. Dave
  12. R

worms in flesh

thanks for the information LPGAR Dave
  13. R

worms in flesh

P.S. I have photos but cant post but I can email them Dave
  14. R

worms in flesh

Shot a nice drake mallard on Sat. and when cleaned you could see lots of grubs similar to perch or bass worms .This is the first timein a lot of years of duckin I have seen this .Can someone tell me about them. thanks Dave[?]
  15. R

Celebrity Banned from hunting

thanks for the post I was wondering what happened to him ,Dave
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks