what a year

i,ll tell you a story you might think its gay but its just how i,m feelin today the fire at the lake with the boys drinkin beer you,ll never believe the stories you,ll hear we talk about shotguns decoys n gear n some of those rednecks even talk queer some of the stories are pretty tall tales like fish that we caught the size of whales sometimes its rainin n usually cold but hangin with these guys never gets old they,ll tune up ur motor or fix up ur blind for a bunch of tough men their all pretty kind so pick up a stick n throw it on in relax n wait for the tales to begin it will keep you warm n bring you good cheer the fire at the lake with the boys drinkin beer we talk about hunts of this year n past some of the stories are really a blast [u might hear rumors of an old boys club] but i,ll tell ya folks it just isn,t true everyone,s welcome ya even you!!! the partys arent long at 4am we get ready get down to are trucks and wait for freddy he rents us blinds then we all think will there be open water or a skating rink we,ll jump in our boats n head out in the marsh it dosent matter if the weather is harsh when the days done we,ll get back in are trucks head back to the unit n show off are ducks then we,ll head home n wait for the day that we can come back to long point bay it is a drag when the season is done but i,ll tell ya boys we,ve had some fun 9 months to go till the season next year n the fire at the lake with the boys drinkin beer gold makes you happy some people will say but for me its the times down at longpoint bay

jonny1duck

WOW, this is GREAT! I had no idea that Vanella Ice hunted the Unit!

Maybe next year he will bring Snoop Dog up for a shoot.

LMAO
enjoyed your post one duck !! Maybe you can put that to music by opening day !We were shooting Mallards on the river yesterday and had a pair of buffleheads swimming around the decoys made me think of you LOL

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

another great year my best ever i,d like to say thanks to all the guys at the unit mark,howard,matt,kevin,paul,glenn,larry,mike,adrian,fred and anthony and all the guys who made it a awsome season. Its not just the world class duck hunting but people like u that make long point the happiest place on earth disney land aint got nothin on us haha!!!! Merry christmass everybody

never been some day i hope..ilike a beer and some good old bs...till next yr boys have a good one cheers f****ers :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks