Recent content by Quinn

1. Q

Pt Bruce launch ramps

Well that’s certainly disappointing. I’d think they’d be missing out on a lot of business going this route..
  2. Q

Missing Fishermen Port Burwell

Found tonight 7 miles south of port. So sad. Condolences to friends and family.
  3. Q

Fishing Report Playin with the sheephead today.

Fridays weather report at least looks more promising. Good luck and let us know!
  4. Q

Fishing Report Burwell July 23

Thanks for the report.
  5. Q

ERIE reports ?

Perch was slow again today. You were probably not too far away again this morning.
  6. Q

Perch - Sandhills Sunday June 13

I had my best year for perch at Sandhills last year, ever. Was hoping for a repeat this year.
  7. Q

Good luck and keep us posted.
  8. Q

In around 29-30 feet then too?
  9. Q

Hopefully a little better action next weekend.
  10. Q

Bug report please

Fished Burwell (anchored for perch) all morning and hardly noticed a fly. Was surprised.
  11. Q

Headed out at 5:30am. Tried from 14-42 feet and only managed half a dozen keeper perch. Was the only boat at Sandhills all morning (kinda surprised). Eventually headed a little more east to Clear Creek (guessing?) where there was a pack of 6 boats in 29 fow. Caught a channel cat but nothing...
  12. Q

Fishing Report That was fun.

Good catchin’! Thanks for your report.
  13. Q

Perch - Port Burwell Sunday May 23rd

Definitely different owners in Port Bruce. He didn’t have minnows Friday midday when I called but I heard Greg did a big minnow shipment Friday evening so I’d assume North Erie would still be one of his first customers. Sat along the pier yesterday evening and didn’t see anything caught in the...
  14. Q

$8 a scoop. Was $5 last year, at least on the south side of the bridge.
  15. Q

Put the boat in the water and figured I’d see if I could find any fish. Tried many depths from 13 feet - 50 feet. Not a single perch (a few gobies). Water temps ranged from 52-62 degrees. Probably still a bit too cold. Bring extra money for minnows, prices are up 60% this year for a scoop 😮😮
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks