Recent content by pickerelpete

1. P

Fishing Report Port Bruce August 13th

Still see them for sale from time to time! Bought mine new
  2. P

Fishing Report Port Bruce August 13th

Excellent fishing. What model and year is your Wilker? I have a 99 22 foot hardtop.
  3. P

Port Stanley info needed

Have never fished Port Stanley and need info on best spot to launch and possibly overnight dockage. Thanks
  4. P

Fishing Report Nanticoke

Were you running the spoons on riggers or dipsys, how far down?
  5. P

July 24, How did everyone finish today at naticoke?

Got out late and alone. Nothing from 10-12 then bite turned on . Had my limit by 2;15 Ran 1 rigger and 1 5 colour lead.All fish hit lead with a RRF gold. pulled the rigger line and ran a 4 colour also. It took last fish. lake was mostly flat in 55-65 FOW.
  6. P

Nanticoke Fun

Good stuff. What were you running on the dipsys?
  7. P

Off Topic Worm tipping

I would only tip a worm if it gave exceptional service. Even then I would keep it to15 % max.
  8. P

Anyone out today??

Much tougher fishing today. Headed out of Dover at 7:30 ran over to Nanticoke. Ist fish 27 down on rigger over 50 ft water on a Gold RRF. Next 2 were junk, then a nice 5 pd pick on a spoon down 30 over 55ft. also got a rainbow and lost a screamer on a spoon. Headed in before 11, waves were...
  9. P

Nanticoke Wed eyes

Hey Alby I went to home hardware and they said that they had not heard of that Piactive. Do you have any more details on it? Is it a repellant or a killing spray? Who is the maker?
  10. P

Dover-Nanticoke Fishing Report

Well it seems some pickerel have finally arrived and are occasionally hungry. Got out today at 0800 , motored out south east from Dover to 50-60 FOW Yes this is closer to Nanticoke, but its still a dover fishery. Most bites came on 4 colour lead core, some with a michigan stinger and some on a...
  11. P

Fishing Report July 9. nanticoke

What depth of water were you in? Which general area , east or west of Nanticoke ? Great fishing by the way I have only managed one or two walleye so far.
  12. P

Newbie downrigger question?

This year , for me , I have found that the walleye prefer body baits to spoons. I have been running reef runners back 80 feet ( which puts them down about 20 feet) then attaching the line to my downrigger ball and putting down the additional depth needed to get into the fish , usually 10-25...
  13. P

Channel 68 decals?

An excellent idea to foster friendship and goodwill, I need all the help I can get ....I`ll take 4
  14. P

Off Topic Leamington this sat.

When I used to fish that area we used to speed up our troll to get rid of the sheepshead . Far fewer would hit at 3.0 to 3.2. But we still managed quite a few pickerel.
  15. P

Off Topic Leamington this sat.

Let us know how you do!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks