Recent content by petersaban

1. P

Pike?

Anyone having any luck with pike in the bay right now? Have never tried for early spring pike, thinking of dragging the boat down this weekend. Is casting or trolling for pike productive this time of year? Thanks
  2. P

Niagara Bar Dec 23

I have fished in ny side from boat and have never bothered bringing a passport. I was told you’ll be ok unless you step foot on us soil
  3. P

Fall Small Mouth Bass?

We launched out of Nanticoke this morning too. Fished from 8-12, landed about 25 fatties. All fish caught dragging tubes off a 30’ ledge. Tried shallower but only hooked up sheeps. We were amazed by the amounts of trailers when we came in
  4. P

Walleye Burgers

I have always turned the big walleyes 5lb+ into fish patties/cake. Don't like keeping any that big but sometimes you just have too
  5. P

Hunting big Erie fall smallmouth

Can't wait for the fall smallies. They group together and all football shaped
  6. P

Pork/Fish Taco's

Best way to eat panfish (blue gills, crappies) and smaller bass/walleye as long as you know how to work the bones. Crispy blue gills is tough to beat
  7. P

Off Topic Port Bruce

I launched out of Port Bruce on Sunday and it was fine
  8. P

Port bolster questions

Call Casey's Fish Hut, they are great people and could probably help you out or direct you to where you need to go. I fished that area about 10 years ago, parked at some park and launched from there....sorry can't remember exactly where though. I would travel a little farther and head to...
  9. P

Gilford beach info?

Cooks bay marina $10 for cars, $20 for trailers
  10. P

I just decided I wanna fish in the morning

Wish I read this last night, would have been all over the offer. Message me if you looking for a partner thurs or fri
  11. P

Anyone with an open seat Thurs Aug 18th?

Anyone looking for an experienced angler to join their boat tomorrow? I have all the gear and will split on the cost for the day. I'm coming from Burlington, willing to drive as far as Port Bruce to fish for walleye/trout. I got the week off but boat issues keeping me on shore. Would love to...
  12. P

Fishing Report July 13 at the coke,630-sundown.

Thanks for the reply
  13. P

Fishing Report July 13 at the coke,630-sundown.

Six-Grand love your reports. This weekend I will be heating Erie for the first time this summer if winds allow. How deep are you fishing over? Thanks
  14. P

Trolling without riggers port maitland

Read Fish Farmers reports. He fishes Maitland in shallow water using snap weights and crushes the walleye
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks