I just decided I wanna fish in the morning

You cheap ones don’t even have to split for gas if you don’t wanna!! My wife even said GO!!

Leave me a message if you wanna go. I will check it at zero dark stupid and if anyone replies I will meet you there.

I would, but the time you want to go is when I'll be dropping my wife off at work, AND where your wife said GO, my wife "suggested" that we need laundry done soooooooooo......;)

Wish I read this last night, would have been all over the offer. Message me if you looking for a partner thurs or fri

Hope you found a partner, as I’m driving to work 🤪

I was up at 330 and checked the board in case anyone was willing to go.

I can still be there for 9/10 if anyone is interested?

Hope you managed to get out today.

I did NOT get the laundry done. Woke up with a nasty headache. Dropped my wife off at work, came home went back to bed for a while, phone rings waking me up, it's my wife telling me she'd received an email telling her the delivery of the new sink and fixtures for the bathroom we'd ordered (which is what put me into hibernation a little earlier than planned, funny how large expenses in home repair will do that) that were supposed to be here today has been delayed until next Tuesday at the earliest, so I'd have to contact the installers who were coming tomorrow and rebook. So, I called, sat on ignore still dealing with the headache, listening to classical music on the other end of the line, which almost put me back to sleep, for 45 minutes, then it gives me the option to have them call me back. So, I took that option. Went back to bed again hoping to get a little sleep and lose the damn headache. Just fell asleep, phone rings again. Damn scam caller. Wasn't nice to'em. Just nicely get back to sleep, phone rings again. My wife asking if I was able to get through to the installers. Told her I was waiting on a call back. Once again, just nicely get back to sleep, phone rings again. Another scam call. I was even nastier to this one than I was the first. Tried again to get back to sleep. (Still fighting the headache all this time) About 45 minutes later, the installation place called. If I haven't heard from the installer coming to do the job by 8am tomorrow, I'm to call him directly on the number they gave me and rebook with him personally. Ok, whatever. Not 5 minutes after I get off the phone with them after cancelling the installation tomorrow, the phone rings AGAIN. This time, it's the trucking company who is supposed to be delivering what we ordered today, and who we'd just been told in the initial email that started all of this that the delivery was delayed until next week, calling and telling me they'll be here tomorrow between 7am and 5pm and making sure someone will be here to sign for it.

So now, I've cancelled the installer who was coming tomorrow. Will likely have to call him in the morning and rebook with him personally, did NOT get the laundry done today because I had to be here to take the call back from the installation place, will NOT get the laundry done tomorrow either unless it gets here early because I have to be here to accept and sign for the stuff when it gets here, AND I can't go fishing either had I wanted too, all because the delivery we were expecting today, was "delayed" until next Tuesday at the earliest according to the email we received, and NOW they're bringing it tomorrow and we won't be able to have it installed until maybe sometime next week depending on what the installers schedule looks like. Serious case of left hand not telling right hand what's going on, and the head not asking the correct questions so the customer isn't inconvenienced in this way, for what amounts to a lack of communication internally where we got the stuff to fix the plumbing in our bathroom. :banghead:🤬🤬🤬

My wife is going to be SOOOOOOOOOO pleased when I inform her of all of this when I pick her up in a little over an hour.:nailbiting::ROFLMAO:

PS, YES I still have that damn headache. :(:mad:

Hope you managed to get out today.

I did NOT get the laundry done. Woke up with a nasty headache. Dropped my wife off at work, came home went back to bed for a while, phone rings waking me up, it's my wife telling me she'd received an email telling her the delivery of the new sink and fixtures for the bathroom we'd ordered (which is what put me into hibernation a little earlier than planned, funny how large expenses in home repair will do that) that were supposed to be here today has been delayed until next Tuesday at the earliest, so I'd have to contact the installers who were coming tomorrow and rebook. So, I called, sat on ignore still dealing with the headache, listening to classical music on the other end of the line, which almost put me back to sleep, for 45 minutes, then it gives me the option to have them call me back. So, I took that option. Went back to bed again hoping to get a little sleep and lose the damn headache. Just fell asleep, phone rings again. Damn scam caller. Wasn't nice to'em. Just nicely get back to sleep, phone rings again. My wife asking if I was able to get through to the installers. Told her I was waiting on a call back. Once again, just nicely get back to sleep, phone rings again. Another scam call. I was even nastier to this one than I was the first. Tried again to get back to sleep. (Still fighting the headache all this time) About 45 minutes later, the installation place called. If I haven't heard from the installer coming to do the job by 8am tomorrow, I'm to call him directly on the number they gave me and rebook with him personally. Ok, whatever. Not 5 minutes after I get off the phone with them after cancelling the installation tomorrow, the phone rings AGAIN. This time, it's the trucking company who is supposed to be delivering what we ordered today, and who we'd just been told in the initial email that started all of this that the delivery was delayed until next week, calling and telling me they'll be here tomorrow between 7am and 5pm and making sure someone will be here to sign for it.

So now, I've cancelled the installer who was coming tomorrow. Will likely have to call him in the morning and rebook with him personally, did NOT get the laundry done today because I had to be here to take the call back from the installation place, will NOT get the laundry done tomorrow either unless it gets here early because I have to be here to accept and sign for the stuff when it gets here, AND I can't go fishing either had I wanted too, all because the delivery we were expecting today, was "delayed" until next Tuesday at the earliest according to the email we received, and NOW they're bringing it tomorrow and we won't be able to have it installed until maybe sometime next week depending on what the installers schedule looks like. Serious case of left hand not telling right hand what's going on, and the head not asking the correct questions so the customer isn't inconvenienced in this way, for what amounts to a lack of communication internally where we got the stuff to fix the plumbing in our bathroom. :banghead:🤬🤬🤬

My wife is going to be SOOOOOOOOOO pleased when I inform her of all of this when I pick her up in a little over an hour.:nailbiting::ROFLMAO:

PS, YES I still have that damn headache. :(:mad:
You're not related to John Cleese by any chance, are you @Trevor M ?

You're not related to John Cleese by any chance, are you @Trevor M ?
No, but today's comedy of events certainly would make a pretty good skit in one of his shows wouldn't it. I think what upsets me the most is that I possibly could have taken @rcfire77 up on his offer to meet him in Pt Stanley this morning for the 9 or 10am launch had we known yesterday that the delivery set for today was going to be delayed instead of finding out day of, and then to be told in that email until Tuesday at the earliest, only to receive a call from the trucking company the place we bought this stuff from deals with saying they'll be here tomorrow now, the day installation was initially set for......that's enough to give you a headache, or add to one you already had. :mad::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Did her put this afternoon. 3 guys caught a one man limit of walleye and another 2 man limit of the Trudeau fish. Caught more of the PM’s clones today then all season combined. Started in 60 and went east/west and out to the buoy and back. Way too much bait out there with the walleye on top. Tomorrow just might be it for the season. Suggestions ANYONE??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks