Recent content by JJAZ-388

1. JJAZ-388

June 26th Smallies

Great vid for sure ! Looks like it was a great day on the water....
  2. JJAZ-388

Burwell Rainbows and Walleye

dawson29 - Herefishyfishy be telling the truth. I have seen his results. They are there - maybe a little lower numbers - but if I remember correctly, they aren't even in that deep of water.
  3. JJAZ-388

long pt. bass and eggs

Ironically - of our 2 man ticket, I only found 2 with eggs still......HOWEVER, no doubt - I would support the last Saturday in June versus the 4th.
  4. JJAZ-388

Clear Creek Perch

sounds like another fine year you are marking up BD - think i will try the double tomorrow. See if i can get some bass early morning out of Port Rowan - then pull out and run to Bruce / Burwell - and see if I can find some perch as a side dish ;)
  5. JJAZ-388

Perch - Port Burwell - Wedneday, June 12th

Hey Duck - as always thanks for the great report....only hoping they decide to find my hook come Friday as well... JJAZ
  6. JJAZ-388

New but Not New....Bluffs?

Thanks gents - BD - Rene says that you know best - ;) Thanks Blastr I was just concerned the the winds may be to high - I figured 15K would be alright, and maybe even manage 20K - but was writing things off at N25 - however, it sounds like it is the direction that has the effect there -...
  7. JJAZ-388

New but Not New....Bluffs?

Hi Everyone - I somehow made a mess of my old account - and have had to re-register. ( was originally just JJAZ ) Like a lot of people, don't get out nearly as often as I would like. However, I do have a chance this Friday, and looks like mother nature is pulling some attitude, and is...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks