Clear Creek Perch

B

Big Dave

I went out to my usual 48' of water today. it was a little crowded and slow. Since everyone else wanted to fish there we pulled anchor and moved west and into 40'. Fishing was good 5 guys 225 fish (1 Conservation) in 3 hrs. I am now 10 short of 3000:)

Funny a boat was running back toward Burwell and with the calm weather we could hear him say, There he is! Pointing at us.:D

Find a gravel bed out there guys. The fish are everywhere.

BD

sounds like another fine year you are marking up BD - think i will try the double tomorrow. See if i can get some bass early morning out of Port Rowan - then pull out and run to Bruce / Burwell - and see if I can find some perch as a side dish ;)

Keep up the good work BD
I agree with you about looking for the gravel beds , I have found a couple spots now I like to fish and so far no crowds
but then again I am not the "KING of EAST of Burwell " !! your just too famous now
I will see you perch fishermen in a week , I will be chasing the Bass in the inner bay for my week of holidays starting in a few hours !!!

No King here buddy, fish for everyone. It is a huge ridge and the spots are endless.

BD

Might change the color of my boat from RED though:D

Its people like Dave who make this FISHING FORUM a forum. Its people like you that ruin it. Obviously the perch population isn't hurting from this so why skorn a guy from sharing his catch and spots to help others out? Seeing as his BUSINESS is CHARTERING and hes offering out his spots I don't see any reason to be concerned just jealous.

its a big lake----lots of room for everyone.

even if he said NOTHING on the internet there's always "word of mouth" that's been around loooong before inet

its a big lake----lots of room for everyone.

even if he said NOTHING on the internet there's always "word of mouth" that's been around loooong before inet

Speaking of space, the pier at Bruce was tight on the lake end of the bus, but there was room for more. Saw some nice-looking yellow perch caught there today.

I made it out to Clear this Aft. also Big Dave !!!! First trip to Burwell and saw the sub, then launched the boat. Bought minnows at Kingfisher and off to hastings. Made it as far as Clear ,then dropped anchor to the first fish I marked at 48ft. and it was game on from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. with some sorting, but took home my 50 limit of choice perch. Thanks to all that contribute USEFUL information on this fishing forum, except for guys like "D'Over Under" who are crying because all he catches is the "Reach Around"!!!!! L.M.A.O.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks