New but Not New....Bluffs?

JJAZ-388

Hi Everyone -

I somehow made a mess of my old account - and have had to re-register. ( was originally just JJAZ )

Like a lot of people, don't get out nearly as often as I would like. However, I do have a chance this Friday, and looks like mother nature is pulling some attitude, and is keeping winds at 25N - was going to try perching in Burwell and then some early trolling.....guess its not meant to be with those winds.

HOWEVER - I would really hate to miss out on getting on the water. I don't have much experience at the bluffs - ( have an 18ft Aluminum with 75 Hp Mariner ). Anyone suggest and spots to try for a chance at some perch with a 25N wind? Bluffs a good spot to try - just looking to salvage one of the few days I can get out there to wet some lines and put some fish on the table.....

Thanks all - Cheers.

Jeff

Friday north winds aren't bad for Burwell perch. Windfinder is showing 10=12knot north winds. Looking good!

Thanks gents - BD - Rene says that you know best - ;)

Thanks Blastr

I was just concerned the the winds may be to high - I figured 15K would be alright, and maybe even manage 20K - but was writing things off at N25 - however, it sounds like it is the direction that has the effect there - guessing with the rain and winds - mud line is yet to be seen. I will update from the water if i can - have a few friends with their boats in tow as well.
Not sure if I will troll now or not - but will be happy as a white on rice if i can get a good serving of them perch....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks