Recent content by Huron

1. Huron

Wildwood Dam Ice Fishing Anyone ?

Thanks for sharing your Fanshawe ice day . Huron.:)
  2. Huron

Wildwood Dam Ice Fishing Anyone ?

Stratford paper had a pic of a boy proudly holding a two foot pike. Ice must be o.k. ? I may go but lake access is awkward and uninviting the way the conservation park there is set up. Anybody know more? Huron.
  3. Huron

Well,I had to see it for myself,there is definitely “No Ice Fishing Season” on long point bay,this year!! 🎣👎🥺

Thanks so much for sharing the pics Red Herring , it helped me to start to settle down as I put my ice fishing bucket away. Sob! Wishing you a lot of warmth from that fire wood. Huron.
  4. Huron

puslinch

Good luck buddy. Us ice fisherman are in the minority with little money in our pockets as far as land use activity around Puslinch. H,mmm…. Hey doesn't Justin Bieber have a home right in the Puslinch area. Maybe we could get him to help our cause. LOL !!! Huron.
  5. Huron

puslinch

I used to go ice fishing there many years ago. We would go out from were the restaurant is situated, then things changed a lot. They stopped people from parking there even though we used to park nearby. I too wonder were a person can access the lake (when there's safe ice.) I'm under the...
  6. Huron

Any Ice of St. Williams ?

Thanks for the report jerk bait. Never the less some nice sunny day my wife and I may still drive down to Lake Erie for restaurant perch at the hotel in Port Dover. Huron.
  7. Huron

Thanks for the sober news buddy. Huron.
  8. Huron

Anybody with what the lake is like off St. Williams ? Any ice forming at all . Still dreaming of ice fishing or should I put the ice fishing bucket away . Huron.
  9. Huron

Off Topic Workshop Fish

I thought I'd share some fish "I caught" in my workshop since it's been poor ice fishing in our area. I cut them out from wood then painted them using what they call artistic licence . I hope you like them. I'm open for critic from fellow fisherman as I know you guys appreciate mother nature...
  10. Huron

Off Topic Painting spoons

Your craftsmanship is A+. Thanks for sharing. Huron.
  11. Huron

No Fishing yet!! ☹️ BUT!! Maybe soon!! 🤪😊

Thankyou Jumbojim for posting the pic's. Huron.
  12. Huron

No Fishing yet!! ☹️ BUT!! Maybe soon!! 🤪😊

Until Red Herring gets down to the area Anybody right nearby St. Williams know what lake is like. I know the ice ? is too thin right now but just curious. Any ford F150's half submerged in the "water" . Usually lake Simcoe has a few of them. Be safe.! Huron.
  13. Huron

The Weather—one extreme to another!! 😠😒

Interesting pic's Red Herring. Next lake shore drive could you get a few pic's down the hill at St. Williams of the lake with the two ice fishing hut rental offices in the pic. I wanted them to add to my pic collection. As an amateur photo buff I appreciate your pictures. Thanks and take...
  14. Huron

No Fishing Today,but a great Meeting

Thanks for sharing your day with us through the posted pics. Nice work. Huron.
  15. Huron

Off Topic Boating ban on all London water ways article

Thanks for posting pics of angry spring waters Red. Keep up the posts. I know you know better, but stay high on dry land ! Keep safe.!!! Huron.