Fishing Report St Williams Feb 26

lol 😂 🤣 and 😳WOW!!😳 😱 @hvyhaul six inches is “huge” for that tropical 🐠 fish!! The leftover scoop of minnow’s that I had from a day of ice fishing on Fanshawe Lake back on January 31/22 that I bought here in London at a local tackle store,ended up at our daughters place. She has a tropical 🐠 fish,(Oscar),around 5 inches long!! Needless to say,her Oscar loved those minnow’s a few at a time. 🐠🐟🐟🐟😋 👍🙂
Oh gawd! Tropical fish tanks! The horrors!

I had multiple tanks including breeders for years, foolishly bought a very small Cichlid I think they called a Jack Dempsey for $0.25. That SOB ate everything in the tank and ended up almost 6 inches in length before I finally decided to put it out of my misery. :eek::oops::banghead:🤪
I think I remember those too. They started as tank cleaners keeping the algae off the glass but went all carnivore when they got to a certain size. They switched from vegan to meat eaters......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks