Alby

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Not much ice yet

Attachments

• 20230114_132747.jpg
    20230114_132747.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 144
Not much ice yet
Thanks 🙏 for the update @Alby and with the mild weather all last week,and more milder weather coming,it looks like that we might have to wait a little longer for a hard water season to come….if it does come at all. 🎣🐟🐟😉👍😎

Hey Red, was getting worried about you. If this weather persists, we may get in a good Thames walleye binge before the closure in March.

Hey Red, was getting worried about you. If this weather persists, we may get in a good Thames walleye binge before the closure in March.
Great to hear from you as well @stackman1 👍👍🙂 and all is well here. I needed sometime to “reflect” on things,and catch up on that never ending,” honey do” list!! 😒 lol 😆 😉 I still managed to get out to do some Fall fishing though,”here & there.” Hoping that all is well with you & your family,and yes,here’s hoping 🤞that we will get in on a good walleye binge,before the closure on March 15,2023,east of the Keil bridge in Chatham on the Thames River.Finally,we have a wide open thames river to walleye fish on,( as of now), compared to the previous year’s,before the closing of the walleye season.I have caught a couple of thames river walleye’s on two separate trip’s already in January,2023,and they are likely “residential” walleye’s. The main walleye run hasn’t started yet. You know where to find me,at one of my/our fishing spot’s on the thames river. Photo’s from that spot,from December 30,2022. 😉😉,before the last flood. See you on the thames river,and Walleye’s ON!! 🎣👍🙂

Attachments

• 56312378-9C6A-40F0-99D1-21E69C808D1F.jpeg
    56312378-9C6A-40F0-99D1-21E69C808D1F.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 49
  • 9B349FAB-BFA2-449E-8C0C-5B8CC03C29B1.jpeg
    9B349FAB-BFA2-449E-8C0C-5B8CC03C29B1.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 46
Red, Your last two pics here have really well chosen photo angle and composition.. Nice work. They are worth framing. Enjoying them. Huron

Red, Your last two pics here have really well chosen photo angle and composition.. Nice work. They are worth framing. Enjoying them. Huron
Thanks for your compliments @Huron 👊 and I am glad that you are enjoying my photo’s as always. 👍👍🙂 it’s great to hear from you again,for it has been quite a while for you posting here on @stomp and hopefully 🤞 all is well. 👍🙂 Lately, I have been taking photo’s of Bald Eagle’s 🦅🦅🦅 as well while I have been thames river walleye fishing,but unfortunately my IPhone 📱12,doesn’t quite zoom in as much as I like it to do,to take those photos’s of the bald eagle’s 🦅🦅. I will need to bring my digital 35 mm canon camera with the zoom lense along with me sometime. More photo’s to come @Huron but likely not from long point bay of ice hut’s that I took like in previous years,due to the lack of ice so far this year on long point bay. Here is a short video from last year on long point bay,showing some ice hut’s. What a breezy day that was last year ice fishing with no ice hut,but the perch fishing was amazing!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🤩 😉👍😎 Take care my friend,and I am glad that your are enjoying my photo’s as always again,and more to come,of course!! lol 😂 . 👍👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2450.MOV
    58.7 MB
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks